Page 1 of 3
So, what is your guys favorite internet meme? I thought this would be an interesting topic. I'll make a poll when we get enough nominees.
FLYERS GONNA FLY
Philadelphia Flyers: 47-26-9
Courage wolf
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
None, they're all stupid and repetitive. If I could I'd punch everyone who posts them more than once I would.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
What's a meme?
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop Silverburst (Invader/'59)
-Ovation ApplauseAE44II Elite Black Acoustic

Amps/Cabs
-Peavey 6505+ Head
Orange PPC2x12 Cab Black
-Behringer Ultracoustic ACX450 1x8 Acoustic Combo

Wayyyyy too many effects pedals...
Quote by Venice King
None, they're all stupid and repetitive. If I could I'd punch everyone who posts them more than once I would.

I totally agree man
Quote by Venice King

Last edited by goest at Dec 15, 2009,
Definitely not Mudkipz. I can tell you that much.
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by Venice King

Your fist would be weatherd and eroded into a pathetic stub.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

I love memes. Don't know why. Although it's not very widespread, I love brang. And who was phone.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
the only memes i consistently enjoy are pokeparents, courage wolf, and philosoraptor.

and anyone who says cool story bro deserves death by fire.
People that don't like memes need to lighten up. I mean, some like the pear and Cool Story, Bro! were/are annoying, but the pinwheels and stuff can be really funny if they're original. Also, Boxxy is the greatest meme of the year. Those that hate Boxxy, hate life.
Quote by goest

Axl Rose

fixed.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

I hate it when people dont know anything about memes but they use them anyway.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
I remember my friend telling me about Brang. His sisters friend "brang" a knife to school, and he made a thread about it, and he was freaking out, going "wtf! They're saying brang over and over!"

Quote by D&DLover
I love memes. Don't know why. Although it's not very widespread, I love brang. And who was phone.

i only laugh at this one because it makes no sense, its too stupid to not be funny IMO, but some do get over used like cool story brah and those ones that are in EVERY thread
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Brang
Advice Dog
Joseph Ducreux
Coolface/Trollface
Crazier than a fish with titties.
Quote by Lord_Hondros
That was a great troll, and it made me laugh. Which then made me cause I was having a good time being scared shitless

Quote by behind_you
Grandfather clocks and jizz.
I'm 12 years old and what is this?
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Buzzkill hands down.

Also the "FUCK YOU" Anteater gets an honorable mention.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Last edited by eldanny at Dec 15, 2009,
How do you actually pronounce meme anyway?
And I am partial to philosoraptor, because it isn't posted much, so it doesn't get boring and irritating

Edit: The buzzkill or whatever they are "get down from there coffee..." and the others are hilarious.
Last edited by hobson111 at Dec 15, 2009,
Quote by MadAudioMan
People that don't like memes need to lighten up. I mean, some like the pear and Cool Story, Bro! were/are annoying, but the pinwheels and stuff can be really funny if they're original. Also, Boxxy is the greatest meme of the year. Those that hate Boxxy, hate life.

this. seriously, chill out guys.

i personally laugh every single time i see the trollface meme or a philosoraptor picture. i don't think those are from this year though. no really good ones this year.

Quote by eldanny
*buzzkill*

I stand corrected. every single buzzkill picture I have ever seen has made me laugh. especially the many dog/shoes variations.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 15, 2009,
Joseph Ducreux is the meme of the year for me. All-time favourite is probably Rageguy.
I love coolface/trollface, when used correctly it can make things hilarious
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
I say a poll after the 1st couple of pages.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Brang, definitely.

I've carried it over into IRL, as well.

Though, people usually just think I'm allitarate.
im 12 and what is this?

anyways on topic i like mudkip, after all it is a pokemon

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████