I need another combo. Its Christmas, and I still live with my family, so I still get some stuff. I would like to spend less than 150, and have more than 15 watts. I play Thrash metal(on the heavier side), with heavy distortion. So a high gain would be good, any suggestions?

EDIT: For band practice use.
Last edited by Dio10101 at Dec 15, 2009,
Peavey Vypyr
Vox VT15 (used)

And that's pretty much it for heavy distortion for that price.
Quote by eyebanez333
This.

Ya but I need another one, cuz I really can't keep hauling that back and forth for band practices.
Yeah dude, like everyone has said, your flextone will do better than anything else you could get for that price.

if you really need something else, than a peavey vypyr or a roland cube might do what you want, but you probably wont do better than that.
Gear:
Gibson SG Special Faded
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
Last edited by Major Sparky at Dec 15, 2009,
Quote by Dio10101
Ya but I need another one, cuz I really can't keep hauling that back and forth for band practices.

the options in post #2 are your best bet then...unless you're going used. if you live in the states, you might be able to find something on your local CL. what about getting a POD or something to jam with at home and leave your flextone at your practice spot?
Quote by eyebanez333
the options in post #2 are your best bet then...unless you're going used. if you live in the states, you might be able to find something on your local CL. what about getting a POD or something to jam with at home and leave your flextone at your practice spot?

this, pods kick ass.