Hey guys, im looking for the title of a book set in WWII that i read years ago. It has to do with a bunch of kids (swedish I think, could be wrong) that are hiding from Nazis and helping others escape (I think, this was years ago). I remember the cover had a kid with blonde hair wairing a blue coat or sweater, and they are sledding in the snow at the beggining of the book...this is really all i remember...help?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Just use that description and search it on Google.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Jeez, thats like asking 'Which WWII movie?' or 'Which WWII videogame?' there are millions
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Its Snow Treasure. Thanks!
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Haggard13
Its Snow Treasure. Thanks!

No problem
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!