Not sure how many fellow NSW year 12 students there are in the pit, but if there is some, how'd you go in the HSC considering we got our marks back today? =D
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
wat
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
I'm in year 11 but I did music 2 and extension a year early. I'm pretty stoked with my results, I got 97 in music 2 and 50 in extension. And I'm playing in encore as well, I'm absolutely ecstatic right now

What is NSW and what is HSC?

I'm so confused.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by pangui
I'm in year 11 but I did music 2 and extension a year early. I'm pretty stoked with my results, I got 97 in music 2 and 50 in extension. And I'm playing in encore as well, I'm absolutely ecstatic right now

shiiiiiiii-
So you pretty much topped the state in extension? (It's out of 50 yeah?)
I only got 45 in my x1 Maths, cept I'm stoked because I was thinking I'd get an E3 =D

For those of you with no idea what we're on about, HSC = final exams in NSW (New South Wales, Australia)
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Quote by Taylz24
shiiiiiiii-
So you pretty much topped the state in extension? (It's out of 50 yeah?)
I only got 45 in my x1 Maths, cept I'm stoked because I was thinking I'd get an E3 =D

For those of you with no idea what we're on about, HSC = final exams in NSW (New South Wales, Australia)

Nice work with the maths! Any mid to high 40 mark in an extension is good I think
And no, I didn't quite top the state because there's a few people on 50 and to determine the rankings within those people, they look at your music 2 mark. So because I got 97, I think I came second or third. But I'm not complaining, I still can't believe I got that mark