I'm looking to completely upgrade all my cables.

Right now, I have one Monster Rock guitar cable and then a bunch of just random Hosa six inch connector cables, and then a random guitar cable that connects my last pedal to my amp.

I'm looking to get the best cables to protect my sound quality the best. Any suggestions?
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

If you're still using your Epi's stock pickups, I'd say cable sound degradation is the least of your worries

Planet Waves, Mogami, and (surprisingly) Fender 'Vintage Voltage' all work well. Don't get fooled by the Monster Cable bullshit, they make an average product and are a horrible company.
Quote by kyle62
If you're still using your Epi's stock pickups, I'd say cable sound degradation is the least of your worries

Planet Waves, Mogami, and (surprisingly) Fender 'Vintage Voltage' all work well. Don't get fooled by the Monster Cable bullshit, they make an average product and are a horrible company.

No. I got some Pearly Gates in the bridge and Alinco II's in the neck.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by kyle62

+1

I'm certain that there isn't much your cables can degrade if the signal is coming from stock epi pickups.

Quote by kyle62

George L's are supposed to be quite good as well.

Other wise
Evidence Audio
Belden
Canre

are all cables to check out.

Also Neutrik connectors FTW
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by Weeping_Demon7
No. I got some Pearly Gates in the bridge and Alinco II's in the neck.

Good shout - how's it sounding? I spotted a dirt cheap SG400 on eBay before and I've got one or two Duncans lying around somewhere...

RagingKitty got all the other big brands - George L's and Evidence are top notch. Never heard of the other two but I'm sure they sound great.
Quote by kyle62
Good shout - how's it sounding? I spotted a dirt cheap SG400 on eBay before and I've got one or two Duncans lying around somewhere...

RagingKitty got all the other big brands - George L's and Evidence are top notch. Never heard of the other two but I'm sure they sound great.

Yeah, but you pay quite a lot for the brand name on George L's.

The other alternatives also include

Lava Cables
Analysis Plus (http://www.analysis-plus.com)
Zaolla (http://www.zaolla.com/)
Live Wire

Belden and Canare are high end audio makers, pretty much like Mogami, but much less retail oriented. Between Mogami, Belden and Canare, you have all the best and biggest industry insider names.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.