I was at guitar center playing different strats, I decided to play through a Bugera, What I thought was a $350-500 amp was actually $150. I decided since it sounded pretty good, I looked at what their higher end models costed, and still pretty cheap. I didn't get to try those out, but I'm wondering from people who own them, what kind of sounds you can get out of them. I play overdriven blues to The Beatles, to maybe decently heavy rock. No metal. Should I look into buying a new one of these or a used blues jr or something else?
Decent amps. Overrated and defended to silly lengths by a certain demographic, but they're good amps for the price.
I think they're decent sounding, and certainly good value for money, but their quality is highly suspect. but then again, i'd still say they're the best low end amps around... they're still low end however.
some videos of the 6262 i've seen are amazing

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Bugera amps are great for the money, though there have been some technical problems in the past, they seem to have been worked out.
But, to answer your amp question, a Bugera V22 should get the tones you're looking for, though if you're still uneasy about the past difficulties, a used Peavey Classic 30 should do the job just as well with a decent distortion pedal.
I usually play through a burgera when im at GC and I find them to be great amps.. i don't understand all the hate...they sound great
Like David Gilmour?

Gear:
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Vox VT15
Alvarez Acoustic
Dunlop Jazz III Picks
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Take your pants off and swing your wiener around in circles.
i love my 1990 and have had no problems with it thus far, it's loud as f an sounds great
http://www.youtube.com/user/heavymetal1110
My youtube channel

Epiphone Korina explorer, Fender MIM Strat, Ibanez GSA60, Ibanez AEG25
The amp: Bugera 1990
Pedals: Ibanez Tubescreamer,wylde od, wylde wah, Tc electronic g major,
Love mine (333). about to buy another.... the 6262. Sounds excellent and you feel like you actually got something special for your money. I dunno, i have had many heads and combos and these are cool. they sound awesome and affordable enough to buy another.

Not saying they are the best, but they tussle with the big boys in the tone dept.

They are hand built by the chinese and if you don't believe a human in china can do what other humans can do you need a slap.

You played it. Did you like ?
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Partscaster
Bugera 6262
Jcm900 1960A
They are good sounding amps, but I've heard that they tend to have quite a lot of reliability issues.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Ok lets get one thing straight.

Just because an amp is a tube amp, doesn't mean you're gonna get it sounding perfect. For the price, Bugera's are very good, but simply put, don't compare them to a $3000 amp because they're not going to, and won't ever, sound like one.

Reliability issues for the newer models aren't as big of a factor as they were for the original series, I did have a few issues with mine which was one of the earlier models, but after a quick fix, it was fine.

120watts is crazy loud and Because i can never crank the absolute balls out of it, I don't get it to the ideal level. Even at a gig venue its going to be say volume 3-4.

No idea of the newer products, but I'm not a hater. That being said, if i could afford something more expensive, I'd get it. So I think it's a good first tube amp, but the huge wattage isn't ideal.
Gear:
Fender American Standard Strat
Zoom G5
Blackstar HT1 mini stack

Epiphone G400 SG Goth / with Emg 81 +85
LP kit
Jackson RR24m
Jackson Dk2M
Maton EM225c
Bugera 333XL
Randall RA412XL
ISP Decimator G String
Boss Tu-2
Boss RC-2
Talked to an amp tech at a high volume pro audio store recently and he said Bugera repairs account for half of his business. Since Bugera's models are clones of popular amps I would buy a used Peavey or Marshall.
Even if you're the best sounding low-end amp, you're still -- in the end -- a low end amp.
i love them, but i'm only a teenager, so i cant just shell out for a mesa, (which i plan to buy in about a year hopefully)
Member of The 7 String Legion

Peavey Triple X Head
Mahieu 4x12 Cab (celestion g12t-75)
Gibson Vixen
Schecter C-1 Classic
Various Pedals, and Guitars.