I realize that this is not a forum for shameless promotion but we need some feedback on our music

http://www.purevolume.com/projectcommodity

Be a critic, I give you the power... wont you are feel so special?

Just give a couple songs a listen, type back your thoughts.

Be abusive! We like the abuse! Or be kind we like that too..... most of all be honest, were wasting precious time on this thought baby.

Save the "theres already a spot to Promote you band!!!!" and all you mods with the itchy delete fingers, humor me and let this live for a short amount of time (eh, maybe ten minutes?). This is the busiest forum.

Thanks
self promotion five!
i just wanted to give you that five and tell you that my computers speakers dont work
but i clicked on the link and pretended to listen
h'wat
I cannot fit into your skin.
Quote by ProjectCommod
I realize that this is not a forum for shameless promotion but we need some feedback on our music

http://www.purevolume.com/projectcommodity

Be a critic, I give you the power... wont you are feel so special?

Just give a couple songs a listen, type back your thoughts.

Be abusive! We like the abuse! Or be kind we like that too..... most of all be honest, were wasting precious time on this thought baby.

Save the "theres already a spot to Promote you band!!!!" and all you mods with the itchy delete fingers, humor me and let this live for a short amount of time (eh, maybe ten minutes?). This is the busiest forum.

Thanks
A) You suck.
B) Just because you say please doesn't mean we'll allow it, seeing as (and you know it), there is already a band promotion thread.

*reported*
Only play what you hear. If you don’t hear anything, don’t play anything.
-Chick Corea
reported
Metal? Jazz? Metal AND Jazz
Jackson DXMG
Jackson JS30RR
Peavey 5150 Combo 2x12(Loudest 2x12 ever)
Boss Noise Suppressor
CFH Wah
Jackson Demmelition King V(I wish)
I think the only reason you put this in pit is because everyone just reads in the pit. Smart, but dumb.
I think that you all should just humour me and listen to the ****ing songs. Were all on a music forum right?

that *reported* makes me giggle like a school girl, you guys put me way back in grade school.
Remember the bathroom monitors?
Quote by ProjectCommod
I think that you all should just humour me and listen to the ****ing songs. Were all on a music forum right?

that *reported* makes me giggle like a school girl, you guys put me way back in grade school.
Remember the bathroom monitors?

Well before I listen to the songs, I wanna say this. THERE IS NOTHING HUMOROUS IN THIS FORUM.
I think Ive made my point.