Page 1 of 4
I was gonna get a mt. rushmore tat of the 4 greatest maryland sports stars. ray lewis, ripken, unita and len bias. havent got it yet. Dont know where to get it honestly. haha.

What ideas have you guys thought of?
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I've always loved tribal designs, maybe something like Kerry King's

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
The one I have now. "Not all who wander are lost." Wrapped around my forearm. Hurt like a bitch, but worth it.
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
I dont like tattoos personally. I think nearly all of them are awful looking, and they are far too permanent, and expensive.
an asterisk on my right wrist, id most definetly never get it though.
GLEN JENSEN. That is all.....

Proud owner of an Ibanez Wh10V2
^ That almost looks like someone's face with no eyes overlaid on a peace sign.

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
a tribal band with Japanese characters even tho i don't know how to read Japanese....oh wait that wasn't me. that was a douche bag.
my hovercraft is full of eels
Not a good idea per se, but I am planning on getting tattoos of Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy for the lulz on my calves.

Also, this week I;m getting my mom's name on my ribs
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by MonkeyLink07
^ That almost looks like someone's face with no eyes overlaid on a peace sign.

That's what I thought too. Like a balding man with facial hair and no eyes. But then I realized it's a skull.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by iantheman
That's what I thought too. Like a balding man with facial hair and no eyes. But then I realized it's a skull.

that's what it is. do you like it?
A picture of a c0ck Aka rooster hanging by a rope below my knees, that way I can say I got a c0ck hanging below my knee!
before you guys told me it wasnt a man with a beard in the middle of that peace sign i loved that shit. now not so much, haha.
my idea was to shave my head so i was bald then have the person tatoo a picture of me on my entire back so when i turn around and walk away you still see me.

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
i dont know if yall ever seen the movie strange wilderness but homeboy in the movie had a tattoo of eyes on his eyelids so when he closed his it looked like he was awake. crazy as ****.
well, here's tiger man, just for lulz

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
Don't get ray lewis, get troy polamalu

I was thinking maybe the St. Patrick's Flag on my bicep, as I chose him for Confirmation
I'll pretend I can mod your amp but break it instead.
Quote by Alexander_BR
I thought about having something meaningful tattoed once I managed to get my perfect body. best idea was Achievement Unlocked.

I'm planning on saying that once I lose my virginity.

Quote by Funeral Holmes
I was gonna get a mt. rushmore tat of the 4 greatest maryland sports stars. ray lewis, ripken, unita and len bias. havent got it yet. Dont know where to get it honestly. haha.

What ideas have you guys thought of?

Im from maryland and holy shit that would be an epic tat.
ED REED BABY
i already got the outline of maryland with the terps sign, orioles sign and ravens B spelling out mob, haha. could get the natty boh guy too.
If I ever get cancer. and undergo chemotherapy, and all my hair falls out. Assuming I recover, I'll get a tattoo on the back on my bald head that says "I beat cancer."

I've only gotten one tattoo so far, I still love it: just the words "eagles become vultures" with a couple vulture silhouettes on the left side of my stomach.

I've head lots of ideas, all of them I still think are good, I just keeping coming up with "better" ideas. Right now I'm thinking of getting "St. Vitus Dance in Praha" on my upper arm, with some kind of image.
not realy an idea but still cool: a guy i know has the lyric calm like a bomb tattooed on his inner fore arm
It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in

Dibs. I WILL get this.
and this moment keeps on movin'
we were never meant to hold on.
I want to get a shamrock on that little place on my hand between the knuckle of my pointer finger and my thumb and the watchmen smiley face somewhere. I dont know where though.

I like that lion king idea though^
Im getting a ruler down the side of my leg lololololoolololololololololol
GLEN JENSEN. That is all.....

Proud owner of an Ibanez Wh10V2
A skull and crossbones, except instead of the skull, there would be a coffee mug with a smiley face on it. I don't know, it looks a lot cooler when I draw it.

EDIT: That gives me an even better idea. Have the crossbones be a fork and knife. now THAT would be badass!!
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
a dragon that starts at your chest and goes to the tip of your penis

or a vagina tattooed on your penis would blow all minds
./|\
(\o )=w==>
./ \

˙ᴥ˘
Last edited by Animorphy at Dec 15, 2009,
Quote by Well.......
Not getting one.
Then why come in a thread about tattoos if you dont want one?

*If anyone saw the pic that was just posted that was my dumbass friend not me*

This is my latest tattoo. I came up with it, and I love it.
Last edited by Thrill-house at Dec 15, 2009,
Page 1 of 4