Bought this guitar for $10 bucks off a friend after my Kramer Vanguard was stolen so I was wondering how can I lower the action?
I included pictures of the Trem,Neck nut,and how much the strings are off the fretboard.
It's a old guitar he scratched the name off and I'm lost I just want to lower the action on it so I can play comfortably.
See the two circular screws at the end of the saddle that have an allen key opening ... The string goes between them ...

Turn both of them to lower the saddle.
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Quote by Tatsumaru
See the two circular screws at the end of the saddle that have an allen key opening ... The string goes between them ...

Turn both of them to lower the saddle.

What tool should I use for that?
its a little allen wrench (hex key), you adjust the strings to your liking, when you do find a wrench that fits, make sure the shape of the saddles together runs parallel to the fret wire, they need to match the slight curvature of it.
2008 M.I.A. HSS Strat
Marshall JCM 900 50w Dual Reverb
Last edited by LPstudioWRz28 at Dec 15, 2009,
I just did mine today. Metric and 1.5mm I believe.
Yamaha FG700S
LTD EC-1000 MGO
Agile 3k
Laney Cub 15w Head with 2x12 cab
Vox VT 20+
http://www.cardowireless.co.uk/shop/images/allan%20key.jpg

Looks like that... No idea what size, but there all set to a standard. So u better of buying a set. Dont worry it will cost like 2 bucks and they can be used for plenty of things around the house.
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.