I'm in the market for a new amp. I mostly play blues and classic rock and I recently bought a new semi-hollow. Anyways, I was wondering what your opinions on my "top three" as of now.

1. Peavey Winsdor
2. Fender Super-Champ XD with ragin cajun speaker
3. Bugera V22

I plan on having this amp for a long time, but I'm not gigging so anything more than 15/20 watts is unnecessary. By the way I'm planning to play pedal-less or with a Fulltone OCD. Thanks
If you mean the peavy Windsor STUDIO, I'd stay away. They aren't as nice as the heads.
I do like the Super Champ quite a lot. I can't comment on the Bugera. HOWEVER. Seeing that you are interested in the champ, why not look around for a vintage silverface. You can grab one for about the same price and they are sweet little amps.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
The Bugera would be the best gig-worthy choice out of the 3. Bedroom wise though the Super Champ would be good. IMO go with the Bugera, seeing as how it's quiet enough to play at home and loud enough to play with others and for gigs in the future. Also, you may want to check out a used Fender Blues Jr. or a used Peavey Classic 30.
Quote by Artemis Entreri
If you mean the peavy Windsor STUDIO, I'd stay away. They aren't as nice as the heads.
I do like the Super Champ quite a lot. I can't comment on the Bugera. HOWEVER. Seeing that you are interested in the champ, why not look around for a vintage silverface. You can grab one for about the same price and they are sweet little amps.

I looked up the silverface champ, sounds great clean, but how does it sound overdriven?
Quote by hunterm8
I looked up the silverface champ, sounds great clean, but how does it sound overdriven?

Ever heard the song Layla? Done. A lot of artists use champs in the studio because you can get a huge overdriven tone at low volume. They take pedals really well too. I love running an OCD through it.

Although not QUITE because that was a tweed. If you skip ahead a little in my video, I have it cranked a little. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZng7cZ0tNs
The speaker is too small to take bass frequencies well, but you get that with the super champ as well.

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I'll definitely look into the champ. I don't really know how to mod so I guess I change the speaker first and go from there. Thanks a lot; I'll consider more vintage amps as my search continues.
Quote by hunterm8
I'll definitely look into the champ. I don't really know how to mod so I guess I change the speaker first and go from there. Thanks a lot; I'll take into consideration more vintage amps from now on.

To be honest, I didn't know anything until I got it. And yeah, keep an eye out for used vintage gear, you can usually get great deals if you know where and what to look for. Happy huntings!

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712