you guys know any drugs that clear out of ones system for ua's?
i just got an MIP for having a bit of resin in a pipe. gotta take a ua weekly for five months now, and i guess they can detect alchohol for up to five days.
You wanna take MORE drugs to get drugs out of your system?

I wanna see this...
No means maybe
Um, no, there's no way they can detect alcohol 5 days after use. If you have 1 shots of spirits, 1 beer, or 1 glass of wine your body will process that in 1 hour and boom it's out of your system.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Um, no, there's no way they can detect alcohol 5 days after use. If you have 1 shots of spirits, 1 beer, or 1 glass of wine your body will process that in 1 hour and boom it's out of your system.

its a different test, i thought that too but my councilor told me otherwise, and several of my friends
They lied to you.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by sneyob
They lied to you.

i could have sworn i saw an article about the newer tests somewhere i think its called an ETG or something
Quote by epiless
i could have sworn i saw an article about the newer tests somewhere i think its called an ETG or something

Literally the second result when Googling "ETG" is this:

A widely-used urine test, utilized by drug-testing laboratories to detect alcohol consumption, may be too inaccurate to be reliable, according to an advisory issued by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
The only things that will clear out of your system that fast are things I would never recommend to anyone.

All the good stuff sticks around for several weeks/months.
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.
Quote by epiless
i thought shrooms only lasted a few days
and what about salvia or morning glory seeds

Are you taking an at home test or not? I would be surprised if they checked for LSA or whatever the hell the active ingredient in salvia divinorum is.

Edit: In either case both are legal drugs.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Dec 16, 2009,
Quote by RU Experienced?
Are you taking an at home test or not? I would be surprised if they checked for LSA or whatever the hell the active ingredient in salvia divinorum is.

Edit: In either case both are legal drugs.

no i got to go some gay ass office weekly and have some guy look at my dick when im pissing it is an ETG test
Pretty sure Salvia cleared out the same day. Either way, Salvia is not an illegal drug. It's a sister of sage, it's still just an herb. Some states have illegalized it though, so you might wanna check.

How 'bout this. Instead of taking the chance of screwing yourself over again, try waiting till the pigs stop watching you. Wait till your test period is done to do any more stupid shit.

Edit::: Just out of curiosity, go to a grocery store and get some whole nutmeg. Eat a whole one, lemme know how that goes.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Last edited by Ishiga at Dec 16, 2009,
ok this is how i clean my system... first you take 2 shots of tequlia, then you snort some coke, and finish it off with some acid. it works everytime.