how do you go about getting a nice country tone

im looking for something similar to brad paisleys tone, im stumped on how they get that tone
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I believe (and I could be teribly wrong) that they use vibrato pedals. It always sounds like it to me. Keep in mind I don't listen to much country.

also teles.
no sir away a papaya war is on
Fender Telecaster through a Fender Twin amplifier. As for Brad Paisley, he uses some very expensive amplifiers; mainly Dr. Z amps. He also has at least one Trainwreck amplifier (BIG bucks!).
Yes to Tele and Twin. Classic Country stuff. I see he also uses an AC30 head, presumably for more warmth. But there's just a little light tremolo or rotation in there as well as the usual reverb and his fascination with delays, which gives the sound that extra lift.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

alright thx a bunch guys

iv seen him playin a les paul a few times too, cant remember which songs they were anymore though
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Country gear used to be just teles and steels into twins, but it's gotten a lot more diverse than that.

When I play country, I use my normal amp rig. Channel 1 of the CAE is set up to be basically a fender sound. I often stick a compressor out front - I really like the Barber because of the blend control. For gain sounds, I have channel 2 of the CAE set to be sort of a low octane Marshall sound.

Guitar-wise, I use a warmoth tele with an EMG-T set which is there tele set. Mine is wired 18v. It's like regular tele pickups, but hotter and quieter. The only downside is that you can't do the tone control tricks you can do with a regular tele.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.
telecaster + Fender amp = country tone
Guild DV-4 Acoustic
Fender Standard Telecaster Ash MIM
Fender Vibro Champ XD