Page 1 of 3
It seems like people are always embarrassed of their middle name so in this thread we shake off all embarrassment and post our middle name. If you have multiple middle names, post them all.

Mine is Randall. It's my dad's first name (he goes by Randy) but I prefer the story that I was named after the amp company

And... GO!
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Dec 16, 2009,
NO ONE and I mean NO ONE can beat my middle name. I'm Romanian, I'm a guy, and my full name is Pralea Dumitru Marian. and I go by the lovely name of Marian.
John

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Seal. I am not making this up... my parents were total hippies back in the day.

EDIT: So, ya, I tend to tell people I don't have a middle name, just like my grandmother and that it's some 'family tradition' or sommat.
Mike :/

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
Sierra.

Dad's overly Jewish mom wanted to go for tradition on my first name, but my mom cussed her out. So in order to not be bugged for years and years, she settled for my middle name.

I hate this name so badly. Too girly.
Matthew, I like my middle name.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Wayne. Named after my ultra-conservative uncle who think that Obama is unleashing a secret muslim plague on the USA and that the gays are trying to take over public education.

I'm honored...
Check out my band Disturbed
Gloryblessed Prince

I think we've had this thread before...?

Oh well.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by i_killed_bill

Mine is Randall. It's my dad's first name (he goes by Randy) but I prefer the story that I was named after the amp company

And... GO!

Mine's dean, My dad's first name aswell lol.
I also prefer the story that i was named after DEAN GUITARS
Quote by donkey the wise
biggest pwnage in this thread yet. congrats good sir!

Quote by potcorn56
ooooo your so kinky!!!!!!!!!!!

xavier.

which means my initials spell AXL.

dunno if i should be necessarily proud of that...
Go Veg.
Quote by morciu
NO ONE and I mean NO ONE can beat my middle name. I'm Romanian, I'm a guy, and my full name is Pralea Dumitru Marian. and I go by the lovely name of Marian.

Really? NO ONE?
My friend's middle name is Coco Chanel. Her first name is Sade

My middle name is Louise.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Quote by denfilade
Is this just attempt to be able to gain access to other user's passwords?

Oh no, should I really have posted my actual name?
Quote by morciu

Why yes, yes I can beat your middle name, Cornelius.
My middle name is Fredrik. Norwegian way of writing the french name Frederique or something.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Mine's Thayne, was my mum's maiden name.

Descending from Scottish nobility ftw!
Quote by gen0doom
Mine's Thayne, was my mum's maiden name.

Descending from Scottish nobility ftw!

Filthy aristo happypottamus!
Quote by sfaune92
My middle name is Fredrik. Norwegian way of writing the french name Frederique or something.

Scandinavin way*

Mine's Georg. Not George
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Quote by denfilade
Is this just attempt to be able to gain access to other user's passwords?

Who uses their middle name as their password? No, if I was trying to do that I would've asked "What's your dog's name?" or "What year were you born?"
Page 1 of 3