Hey all....

I'm living in Ireland, and pretty sick of trying to locate somewhere where I can buy some quality instruments (not the usual Cort/SX/cheap replica crap).

I know of Waltons, which is ridiculously overpriced for the junk it sells.
Instramental, the dude who works there is pretty ignorant, and again, overpriced.
MusicMaker - more junk and mainstream guitars.
musiciansfriend.com dont ship to Ireland, even after stating on thier website that they do.
Thomann.com have a good selection, but anything of a decent price is again, standard crap.

Anyone else know any good music stores in the Republic of Ireland, or even any e-tailers that ship here?

Thanks guys,
Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Hm? Thomann expensive? Is the pricing for Ireland different than for most countries Thomann sells to? In most of Europe it's pretty much the cheapest place...
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
If you think Thomann is expensive, you should move immediately. I don't know their prices for Ireland, but the prices for the rest of the countries are incredibly low.
Eh, I never said that Thomann was expensive. Anything that is a reasonable price is usually not of the quality or brand I'm looking for. What i'm looking for is somewhere that charges lower prices. Because most stuff is imported from the US, companys match the $ to the €, which results in ridiculously high prices here, compared to importing something privately...
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
northern ireland is normally a bit cheaper than the south. The belfast guitar emporium stocks vigiers (or at least, did last time i was in, i haven't been in for a while), and matchetts sometimes has some nice guitars (both in belfast). The shops in the south are probably bigger, though (but the emporium is fairly big and nice).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The problem in Ireland is first finding what you want and then finding the high price of it. Where abouts in Ireland are you. I was in Galway a while back and the shops there seemed OK not sure about the prices.