We want to have a mixer for the sound tech out the front and one on the stage for foldback. We have two powered mixers, one 1000w 8ohm and one 100w 4ohm. Is there any way to rig this up? Could we go from output on the 1000w mixer to an input on the 100w mixer, and then back out to the foldback speakers?

Also, the foldback speakers are 8 ohm, whilst the 100w mixer is only 4 ohm, as I said. Is there any possibility of damaging either?
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender MIM Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Reverb
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro Harmonix Big Muff
Ernie Ball VP Junior 250k
Dunlop Cry Baby Wah