I have been hearing a lot of reviews about the new movie "paranormal Activity"

Which brings up the question

are we alone on this planet??

or are their other supernatural things that hover around us everyday without us knowing

I want the UG people to post up their own home pictures that have turned out freaky or raises a question of there being supernatural power other than we know

so post anything that could be sign
even if you think theres a logical reason for a picutre to be weird- that way we can know for sure what is real and what is fake

so just post any scary pictures that u got

we might even be able to start a connection

scary
Last edited by TANK4 at Dec 16, 2009,
A buddy of mine captured this photo in his dorm at college:

Disprove that science!

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by soulflyV

meaining is there other things on earth other than humans and animals that we dont know of - that are supernatural

are we alone?
There are not going to be many people with supernatural photos that they themselves have taken

EDIT: This topic has been done a thousand times as well

And no, i doubt it, especially on this planet. But there probably is somewhere out there in the universe
Last edited by halvies at Dec 16, 2009,
Quote by Equivalence
those are some very fine examples of rocks you got there

It's my civic duty. Poor TS feels alone in this world - what better way to make him feel right at home than to expose him to the many rocks that sit around patiently day to day. Go on TS, don't be shy... say hello to the stones.

Quote by TANK4
we might even be able to start a connection

Nah, you wouldn't want that. Once you get a rock to finally speak it never shuts up.
Last edited by Zaphikh at Dec 16, 2009,
It was a ****in movie, jeez.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
I don't believe in supernatural stuff. I beleve fact, not fairy tells. WHen a demon comes up to me and says, Hi, I'm a demon, and I'm going to possess you," then I will believe in the supernatural.
The problem with the supernatural is that it has to be irrational, otherwise it's just natural. It's defined as something somehow "beyond science" - science being an attempt to prove things objectively and eliminate human irrationality and cognitive bias. So in order for something to be supernatural, it has to rely on shitty reasoning.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Dec 16, 2009,