Well this case has reached an interesting climax anyway.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Would've been a slippery decision for the courts.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I thought I heard her screaming SEARCHBAR! SEARCHBAR!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
At an earlier hearing the court was told that the local council set up special equipment in a neighbour's flat and recorded noise levels of 30-40 decibels, peaking at 47 -- as loud as a conversation in the same room.

i dont know about you, but if sex isnt louder than a conversation, its not very good
Quote by link no1
At an earlier hearing the court was told that the local council set up special equipment in a neighbour's flat and recorded noise levels of 30-40 decibels, peaking at 47 -- as loud as a conversation in the same room.

i dont know about you, but if sex isnt louder than a conversation, its not very good
i'm pretty sure they meant that from their neighbour's room it was as loud as a conversation.
Quote by link no1

i think they are meaning that the sex is happening next door?

edit:aww someone corrected it before me
Quote by lespaul#1
Dr_Shred wins the thread

LEAVE THE PASTRIES ALONE!!!