Im just siitn' here having some beers, pretty chill
Its midnight.
And my friends band (who just got signed to sony records) said i can come on tour with them for road antics, its turning out to be a good life.

How are all your lives right now?
This will probably be reported by someone else but to hell with it

My life is good thanks for asking
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
it's 2 in the afternoon and i'm pretty bored. i got a gig comin up next saturday but i can't practice cause my fingers are busted and need to heal.

could be worse
I'M A COWBOY
its 8:13am and I've been up all night studying for a linear algebra exam whis is in 45min.
Quote by robotz!
Im just siitn' here having some beers, pretty chill
Its midnight.
And my friends band (who just got signed to sony records) said i can come on tour with them for road antics, its turning out to be a good life.

How are all your lives right now?

Just because your touring with some guy in a major label doesn´t mean you´re going to be successfull.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Holidays starts friday, have no real plans in school for a long long time... awesome as that is, theres also a school related party tonight!
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Quote by Dawnwalker
Just because your touring with some guy in a major label doesn´t mean you´re going to be successfull.

There's a difference between having a good life and being successful, brah.
Keep your friends close, and your enemies at gunpoint.
Where words fail, bullets speak.
Violence never solved anything, except for every conflict ever.

30-Day Album progress:
DONE.
Go ahead, click it. Ya know you want to.
Quote by Dawnwalker

I didn't say i was.
Its just going to be very fucking fun.
yeah, it's like 12:20 am here, and im on summer holidays... it's nice
Here's my on topic post. It's 8 in the morning, I haven't slept all night due to piles of homework, it's fucking freezing, and I just had to take the trash out and almost slipped like 10 times while yelling "fuck" all the way.

Yeah, life sure is good...
Life is going pretty well right now, which is awesome.

But I'm at work, which sucks.

But I made a point of getting some decent sleep, which is awesome.

But I still had to get up early, which sucks.

But I got up early enough to have coffee and toast, which is awesome.

But I've still got two hours to go, which sucks.

But I'm going out with friends and the missus later, which is awesome.

But...yup, that's pretty much it. So yeah, things are more good than bad.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
My life at the moment is pretty mediocre. My car is falling to pieces round me, just got to have a new gearbox, and driveshaft which is costing me best part of £1000.
Wish my band had more gigs.
Although I've almost finished my P3 playwork course which has gone pretty well and I'm enjoying my 6 hour job I wish I had a job with more hours. But meh.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
stressful...
very stressful...
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Well, I'm going to be studying for an exam for about 40 of the next 48 hours, then do said exam, which sucks major monkey baws.

But, after that, I'm off untill March. Going to Dublin for Christmas, Prague for new year, Belgium the week after to get drunk for a weekend, then I'll be be pissing about doing nothing except getting drunk really for a couple of months, then off to Germany for 6 months, pretty sweet I'd say.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
I learned a new way to tap and made a very nice song yesterday.. My fingers are dead right now.. Anyway got quite a good feeling.. (It's 15.28 here and dark and -20 C degrees, but it's very good.. the first snowy christmas in a couple of years)
its 5:34 pm here in dubai and holy shit its 20 degrees =/

And i have an exam tomorrow.. And i know nothin coz i've been to busy listenin to Dark tranquillity.. And i've bin dreamin of their new album lately.. And ...
Nothin much life's great
well its 8:55 A.M., in a Multimedia class, geting ready to go to PPC Geomatry BUT Im going to watch Trans-Sibreian Orcastra tomarrow so lifes pretty good.
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
Quote by DesolationJD
its 5:34 pm here in dubai and holy shit its 20 degrees =/

And i have an exam tomorrow.. And i know nothin coz i've been to busy listenin to Dark tranquillity.. And i've bin dreamin of their new album lately.. And ...
Nothin much life's great

Holy crap you live in Dubai!!! Me too!!! First person I see in the forums that lives here. Where exactly do you live?
Been having some pretty ridiculous ups and downs for sure.
So...overall life is pretty much a 0 on a scale of -10 to 10.

Every time i get good news, I also get equally negative bad news.
Every time something good happens, something equally bad happens.
Yesterday was amazing. We had a choir concert which went very well. Then some friends went to chili's, which was just a really fun time.

Get my license in 2 days.
I fly out to Arizona in 10 days to go stay with my best friends. Then the day after I come back from that, I go to our Drama Club's theater festival, for the elite actors.

So, pretty damned good.
Quote by Grindar
Said "mmmmgrbllll?", and proceed to fornicate with the omelets.

Quote by magnus_maximus
I don't know whether to laugh, cry or ejaculate.
... my roommate hung himself last week.

so not doin very well at all. even though im on winter break for a month.
Quote by jimRH7
my cat used to have a penchant for rubber bands, if that counts.

edit: totally doesn't count.

Quote by JacobTheMe
It looks like you are an asshole.

Sorry, kid.

Quote by red157
So, basically faster. And not so Jamaican-like.
Well, I've got a full time job that pays me better than any other 19 year old I know, in a four year apprenticeship that counts as college thanks to a new state program, and at the end of the program, through pay raises, I will be making around 40k a year(at the age of 23). So to be honest, life is pretty awesome, which I think I deserve because of how shitty life was growing up. Also, this girl I've been pretty much best friends with for the past 5 years told me a month ago that she would definitely be interested in seeing me romantically, so life couldn't get much better

Thanks TS, this thread has made me feel really good about my life.

And to everyone else, chin up, things will get better.
Its going pretty good, I've finished uni for Christmas and some of my friends are back from uni for a few weeks, so plenty of time to go and get hammered. I'm not at work that much either which is good.

The only downside is that I have 3 assignments due after Christmas, but its all good.
Pretty good. Did my last exam for this term today. Picking up some nice weed for Friday night, when I'm having class dinner with my class (duh)