I woke up today after freaking out cuz of a fucked up dream i had about my family being killed by a really close relative and eventually me killing him, and his parents coming back from the states to see him dead with part of his head blown of on the kitchen table, then i have to explain to him how it happened and why, then i woke up completely drenched in my own sweat.. im pretty upset that i had a dream like that.

has something like that ever crawled in you guys dreams?
The last dream I remember was where my friend and a few of our lady friends were over at my house (including the one girl I still kinda like). While were hanging out, she pinched my ass (and I felt it too). Then we all got in cars and my dream somehow turned into one of those "six teenagers are hunted down by something/someone in the woods" movie plot. The rest of this dream, whether or not I lived, or whether or not me and her had a "horror movie obligatory cliche sex scene," I do not remember
I recently had a dream where I was talking to a bunch of my friends, then I suddenly stopped been able to talk, then I couldn't breathe... I then started coughing and eventually coughed up both my lungs... With them both hanging out of my mouth I started trying to force them back down my throat so that I could breathe again, I woke up at this point...

That was really messed up :/
I have no idea what mine are, but my teeth are perfectly flat from grinding them in my sleep and apparently I cry out according to my girlfriend so they cant be too happy.
...In my opinion.
i once had this really f*cked up dream man... i saw my brother screwing my mother.. i'm not even kidding
I'M A COWBOY
I once dreamed I killed my ex girfriend with my 3 meter penis(true story)
It wasn't really rape just killed her by inserting it , also it took place in Ireland while Enya was singing and when I was done ninjas took her away.

pretty screwed..... especially when I still love her and wish the best to her
i regularly have ****ed up dreams... the most recent one that had depressed me for atleast a week went as follows:

I had a pet piglet. He and I were the bestest of friends; we went everywhere and did everything together. there wasn't a moment in the dream that he and i weren't playing or cuddling or whatever. So one day he and i went somewhere in my car (i think it was teh junk yard for whatever reason). When we were done I opened the passenger door to let him into the car. He jumped up onto the seat and i closed the door.

All of a sudden I hear this wretched squealing noise. Knowing that it was coming from my pig, i opened the door and found that 2 of it's legs had gotten caught in the door and were severed. I freaked out and called my parents who picked me up (as i was near catatonic) and drove me and my pig to the hospital.

I woke up before knowing what happened to him.

I've never owned a pig, but it felt like i've had it all my life. I was devastated by this in real life and was incredibly depressed by it.
Quote by TheReverend724
The last dream I remember was where my friend and a few of our lady friends were over at my house (including the one girl I still kinda like). While were hanging out, she pinched my ass (and I felt it too). Then we all got in cars and my dream somehow turned into one of those "six teenagers are hunted down by something/someone in the woods" movie plot. The rest of this dream, whether or not I lived, or whether or not me and her had a "horror movie obligatory cliche sex scene," I do not remember

You did. It wasn't a dream, and it certainly wasn't a dream.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Now that's creepy O.O

This night I dreamt some bitches wanted to drive over me and my very bestfriend... They were driving a big black car and because I'm a pretty short girl (I think I'm normal size... but everyone seems to be taller. Dammit.) my bestfriend didn't believe I could run as fast as her. So she made me sit on her back while she was running everywhere to not get hit by the car.
Sounds pretty funny... but believe me, it was freaking scary. Crazy bitches in car. Even I drive better than them ! (Not that I'm a bad driver.)
Stop whining, TS, at least you avenged their deaths.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
Stop whining, TS, at least you avenged their deaths.

Im not whining!
That cousins not as evil as he was! and i dont like killing!

untill i got his guitars or something..
I think I can top most people for messed up dreams........

- Getting shot by a home intruder after getting out of my bed, and for some crazy reason, everything is in old-computer greenscreen for some reason.

- I have more dreams about ghosts, monsters, and the paranormal than most people, and I don't even really believe in that stuff much. It does make for some interesting hero stories though born out of my dreams. Ah yes, nothing like the pillsbury dough boy's evil old man looking 7 foot tall brother coming out of the TV to "get you" and having to have a face off fist fight.

- Had a dream once that the whole neighborhood was killed in a sacrificial ritual in my neighbors front yard while sad music played.....that one was REALLY disturbing.

- Lots of this stuff has turned into songs, like the chubby chick stalking me dream (just a tad creepy), to the dream about being tied up and the house being lit on fire, leaving me to break free just a few inches and seconds from being burned to death.

Hmm...I really should get into the movie business.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
I often dream about hacking my arm completely open, and blood being everywhere :/

It keeps popping up every few weeks. I'll wake up all sweaty, breathing heavy and such
the last dream i remember was about some strange forbidding black cloud drawing closer to my family on this random beach. We seemed to notice it was comething unusual and we all started desperatly trying to get into this underground bunker in the sand which we lived in. So with the tide drawing in and all this strange weather going on around us the dream ended... twas very odd
Last night i dreamed that i owned a nice sports car, a real low one, blue and yellow, a nice car.Then i picked up a friend, dropped him off, picked another friend up, dropped him off another place, then i picked this girl i know up, dropped her off, and then somehow ended in a indoor playground, where all my classmates were having dinner on pillows. At that point i woke up, and was bummed that i didn't own, let alone know how to drive a, nice blue and yellow race car
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
I dreamt a few nights ago that I was a girl, and another girl came in and we started having sex.

It was wonderful . Now I want to be a girl, just to have sex with other girls
I had a dream where there was a big earthquake the went on forever then all the houses got leveled. My dad started glowing really bright like the sun, then starter ascending into the clouds. The air started to boil and everything turned red. He started screaming in anger. I felt I had to do something but found myself powerless. Then bang. Nuke.

I have never put this dream behind me and it still bothers me till this day.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
I had a huge dream about twisters last night.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I dreamed two nights in a row that I was taking weed.

Pretty freaky.
DeVillains!
I once dreamt I was being chased by Greta the Gremlin from Gremlins 2

I hadn't even seen the films for months prior to this event.....
Quote by Ylasto
I dreamed two nights in a row that I was taking weed.

Pretty freaky.

Taking weed.

I tend to have dreams about doing really hard drugs... but probably for different reasons than you. I did drugs (heavily) a few years ago, and I guess it's just a subconscious mental addiction still lingering. I don't know, though. Maybe you want to smoke some pot.

Once I had a dream about a fretless six-string bass, so the next day I bought one.
Quote by RocknRollRay
I had a dream where there was a big earthquake the went on forever then all the houses got leveled. My dad started glowing really bright like the sun, then starter ascending into the clouds. The air started to boil and everything turned red. He started screaming in anger. I felt I had to do something but found myself powerless. Then bang. Nuke.

I have never put this dream behind me and it still bothers me till this day.

That's... epic, for lack of a better word.
i had a dream where this giant piece of shit was chasing me and i was running and running away from it. suddenly i reached the edge of a cliff and i look back at this piece of shit. it starts laughing in a deep baritone laugh and ducks start jumping out of its mouth....and the other thing i remember that the sky was very very blue.
Last night, I dreamt I was at church early because I was playing bass in the service for some reason. Somehow, my Ibanez GSR200 had turned into an Epiphone Flying V bass, and so naturally I thought "Cool! Not very churchy, but cool!". I went up to play it, sitting classical style of course, and I started to play. It was the worst thing I had ever played. So I went down off the stage and asked Jason Newstead if I could borrow his Jazz bass, which he was holding for some reason. He allowed me to and then I woke up.

What the ****.

Last night, I had a dream that me and my friends Miles and August were going to enter a Battle of the Bands contest. We were totally unprepared, and had never played the song together before. We were so unprepared, that we had them put us last on the list so that we'd have time to prepare (get the lyrics, figure out who's playing what instrument). So, we figured that August would drum and sing lead vocals, Miles would play guitar, and I'd play bass, piano (wtf?) and sing backup vocals. I said wtf to the piano because we were playing Crazy Train. So, after we got all that decided, I had to run and print out the lyrics, which I had immense difficulties with. I made it back just in time, and put the lyrics out for me and August. At the last possible second, August decided he couldn't drum and sing, so I had to take over lead vocals, which I've never done before. I actually sounded pretty good, but I'm fairly certain I don't really sound like I did in my dream. We got a good reception, but we didn't win. As we were walking out the door, we passed Ozzy, who was about 5 feet tall. Also, for some reason, at the end of the song, instead of singing the real last chorus, for some reason I sang the ending chorus of Metallica's Ain't My Bitch.
/dream

Taken from my blogs.
I keep dreaming about how I would feel if each of my family members suddenly died. (not at the same time, just if one died, and then the next with the previous still alive)

It's quite disturbing.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
i had a ****ed up dream last night too. I was with two of my best friends when we heard that tonight are planet was going to get attacked by aliens. We step outside and overhead we see a massive fleet of aircrafts outside flying over the sky and we were like oh shit. The my friend was like holy shit whats that and this alien wearing almost like a spartan kinda armor thing from halo 3 attacks us and then all of a sudden all the trees and bushes morph into aliens and we come to a realization that our world has been inhabited by aliens all this time and they have just been in disguise. I then get sent to an alien prison and I escape, without my friends, I hijack an aircraft which I crash and die in. It was a fun dream.
A friend of mine kept having dreams about his mother after she passed away. According to him, one of them took place at her funeral. She sat up in her casket and opened her black, sunken eyes. Then, she looked at him and oil started pouring out her mouth.

Back when I was young, I'd have a dream of this old woman at my father's house, who would stand in the utility room, screaming.
I've been having a recurring dream where I get a scalpel and give myself a labotomy by pushing it through the between my nose and eyeball.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I dream of (usuallly meaningless) future events quite often. For instance, I dreamt a scene from CSI, that I saw two days later. I also dream of what i want to be happening, I dreamt once that the girl i like was my girlfriend, shame that was just a dream.

I even get deja vus (as in strange feeling of this have happened before, which you know it hasn't) by going into the pit lol, like I've seen that thread in a dream. I usually don't remember it before it is actually happening, and I get that creepy feeling.

But I had a ****ed up dream once, it started with me and my twin brother being alone in the house (pretty big house, 400-500 sq.meters). And following behind, my brother gets shot, I saw the shooter and decided to run into the living room and hide. After a while I hear him walking, so I thought i could make it to the door which leads outside. But then I face him, he was probably wearing a (kind of thing which robbers put on their head, don't know the english word for it). And he proceeds to shoot me.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Dec 16, 2009,
i dream about drugs a lot

the weirdest i've had was one where i was walking around the edge of an inverted pyramid type thing. like, imagine a pyramid-shaped hole in the ground, with steps all the way down, though they were much too steep to climb and the hole seemed to go on forever.

i basically paced around the small area around the hole (which wasn't that wide), wringing my hands together and freaking out. every once in a while, a big gust of wind would send me flying into the pit, but i'd just start levitating just over it. i'd then glide my way back to safety where a decrepit old man, who closely resembled a skeleton, would yell at me in some bizarre language.

he grew in size as he yelled until he was much larger than everything else and the world turned a really dark red.

then he stopped yelling and i continued walking.

this repeated itself about 20 times over the course of the night

Its not scary, just plain ****ing stupid.

It starts with me being on some place, then going down a stairway. In that floor i see a room full of slot-machines and such. I realise that i have no cash, so i have to find a mini-bank, and then it ends.

Stupid enough, i dreamt it three times, same room, but three different places, one week between each time.
I always tell this one:

So I'm thrust into a situation straight out of an 80s horror film, small town, mysterious killings, etc. The monster thing chases me and friends around and offs them, one by one. I eventually discover a portal to another world and do battle with the monster, defeating it by spraying hairspray or something at which point it melts.

And it was scary as hell in the dream, but when I woke up, I realized that the dream was like watching a cheesy 80s horror film, ]bad special effects and all.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
Since I just woke up from a nap I'll share a portion of one of my dreams.

It was a brief moment of clarity in the otherwise random clusterf*ck that is my average dream.In the dream there was a newspaper and on the cover was a bunch of dead condors with the title "Condor population in major crisis;Scientists lie about actual numbers in the wild".In the article it said that nearly half of the Californian Condor population was wiped out because they got confused and flew down into the ground instead of up into the sky.I remember being oddly bothered by this in the dream,but when I woke up I didn't give a sh*t at all about the retarded condors who think the ground is the sky.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.