I just bought this off of ebay for $150 dollars I know it's not a great deal but I liked it. The only thing that's wrong with it is the tremelo arm. The guy I bought it from said (the screw that holds the tremelo arm on is not original, or at least is missing a nylon bushing) Anyone know correct size of screw or a cheap way to fix this?

the tremelo arm I have never seen a tremelo arm like this. How do you unscrew it? No matter which way I turn it or pull it the arm just spins it doesn't tighten or loosen it just spins. I love the pickups in this thing they are the most powerful pickups I have ever heard. The guy that was selling it said that The best thing about it is the sound - these pickups sound great! I didn't really believe him at the time but I do now.

He had it listed as 60's-'70's KAY SOLID BODY ELECTRIC

Also does anyone know the model number and year because the plate has broken off. On the back I can see the the model is a K-2 but is there more that goes to that?

Was it a great deal? I think that it was a good enough deal it's not in mint condition or anything. I have seen it's sister guitar sell for $85 or $90 dollars. This one seem to be a bit more classier model

KAY K-2 SG Style Electric

Thanks
Quote by blindsagacity
Don't compromise what you want just because the other option is easier. That's how people get stuck with fat chicks.

Love it
_________
Last edited by YouWantToKillME at Dec 16, 2009,
Sorry to be a jerk about these things but I would like an answer please

Thanks
Quote by blindsagacity
Don't compromise what you want just because the other option is easier. That's how people get stuck with fat chicks.

Love it
_________