do you mean read as in like enunciate? in that case i always use the 3 syllable tri-puh-let formula, some people use 1 and a, tho i dont recommend that as its taken already. haha
Gear:
Epiphone Viola Bass
Gibson SG Standard
Fender Strat
Fender Acoustic
Line 6 Spider 2 150 watt
Line 6 POD Xt Live
Ibanez Ts-9 Tubescreamer
Three quarter triplets fit into one bar. Six eighth triplets, and so on...
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?
Quote by Batvanvaiych
do you mean read as in like enunciate? in that case i always use the 3 syllable tri-puh-let formula, some people use 1 and a, tho i dont recommend that as its taken already. haha

I'm more used to "one-tri-plet two-tri-plets".
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by Tabassco
Three quarter triplets fit into one bar. Six eighth triplets, and so on...

Surely not, as a quarter triplet is shorter than a normal quarter note. Six quarter triplets fit into 1 bar.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Quote by The^Unforgiven
Surely not, as a quarter triplet is shorter than a normal quarter note. Six quarter triplets fit into 1 bar.

Actually a bar, also known as a measure, would have 4 beats (in common time), and if they're all quarter triplets, meaning 3 notes per quarter note, then there's 12 triplets in total.

EDIT: my bad, i think i read something wrong
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Last edited by evening_crow at Dec 16, 2009,
Quote by evening_crow

Actually a bar, also known as a measure, would have 4 beats (in common time), and if they're all quarter triplets, meaning 3 notes per quarter note, then there's 12 triplets in total.

Nope. A triplet is three notes played in the space of two, so (4/2)x3 = 6. (8/2)x3 = 12 and so on.

EDIT: To be precise, an x triplet is a note that can be played three times in space of two regular x notes.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Last edited by The^Unforgiven at Dec 16, 2009,
That's kind of what I wanted to say, but I screwed up.
Quote by Jaymz2K
Kidding, they hate you and want you to be miserable.

Also, Charmander.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
If I teach myself to cum on command with the word Jackpot... Won't make any bets, but I'll still be a winner.
Quote by Bowe
so wait... does PETA think all gay people are vegans?