i just came home from college for a few hours and i have one exam left before im officially done with the semester.

i had six exams. two bio, the lab test was extremely easy the class test was alittle bit harder.

anthropology was easy as all hell (walked in, answered 50 questions on what was covered the class before, then left)

english all i had to do was send a email (the professor had us do the final on email etiquette)

and i just did history which was hard as all hell, and next is the last one, math, which i suck horribly at (ill be lucky if i pass the course )

so pit for those in college hows it going for you guys? any easy tests? hard tests? anything interesting about your finals?
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
i just dominated a history final (hopefully) and will be taking my "religious studies" final tomorrow, then my introductory psych final friday.

not too shabby.
urghh got an English Literature and a English Language exam coming up in January...

bad times :/
I've had 3 so far, 2 were alright the one I had yesterday was horrible. Lecturer decided to make it totally different to all the past papers, and horrendously complicated. Dick. From speaking to people after the lecture, i reckon the average will be about 20%.

Now trying to learn a whole course by 2pm on Friday, I f*ckin hate exam time. I also think I've developed an addiction to Kx (Tesco's cheap fake Red Bull 25p a can, can't complain)
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Lol. It's sooo fun. *sarcastic*
I had an exam in media/graphic design for a few weeks ago... was all I had to do this year.
We get more exams before the summer here in my country. That's cool, for me at least.
I just got back my last exam result, got an A
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Well, in scotland we have Prelims which are like mock exams, i found most of them easy except geography, which I knew for certain I was gonna fail because I don't know a single thing about the course since I pay no attention whatsoever...so as soon as we sat down in the hall and the teacher said 'You may now start the test' I simply walked out, it was hillarious.
Quote by kacper00100
Well, in scotland we have Prelims which are like mock exams, i found most of them easy except geography, which I knew for certain I was gonna fail because I don't know a single thing about the course since I pay no attention whatsoever...so as soon as we sat down in the hall and the teacher said 'You may now start the test' I simply walked out, it was hillarious.

Higher? It's piss easy I didn't listen in class, just buy past papers and work backwards.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Venice King
Higher? It's piss easy I didn't listen in class, just buy past papers and work backwards.

Nah..only standard grades + we were forced to take either geography or history and i had no intentions of picking either so decided to just not listen
I have mock GCSE's at the moment, I had English and Electronics today to start off.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by kacper00100
Nah..only standard grades + we were forced to take either geography or history and i had no intentions of picking either so decided to just not listen

Oh...Okay, good luck with that approach.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Quote by Venice King
Oh...Okay, good luck with that approach.

No, don't get me wrong don't wanna upset some geographist here but out headteacher is just such a douche for making us pick one of those because neither of them have anything to do with the sort of job I want (Grpaphic Designer, 3D Modeller etc.)
I have two 3 hour exams on Medieval Literature and Renaissance Literature and a 6 hour Old English translation exam when I get back to uni in January. This Christmas is not looking fun.
in my IT course it was open book, so that was easy. My programming course final which I just took was pretty easy as well. But my English paper was a bitch to write, and I have my last final in just an hour. Not looking forward to that at all...
calculus III and thermodynamics II left for me. I will not do well.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
my game programming final is in 2 hours haha wish me luck
PM me about logos and merch

Quote by RU Experienced?
Sorry man, I only know how to program in Db.

Quote by genghisgandhi
I'm so underground that I make up bands and songs in my head and don't tell anyone about them.
I'm exempt from all mine.
For sale:
Schecter C1 Classic.
Schecter 007 Elite.
Randall G2 Head.
Crate 4x12 cab.
Line 6 POD XT.
Samson PG2200 power amp.
Already had a Chemistry exam, and then tomorrow and friday I have math and another Chem exam. Then I get to wait for like 5 days to take my engineering exam on tuesday even though literally everyone else in the school will be out by friday!

This is exactly why I'm switching majors
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by AustinxAtomic
I'm exempt from all mine.

lucky

how come?
rise against fan

Quote by Andrea55
My favorite anteater.

Quote by trueamerican
Not only do you have good taste in music, but you have good taste in politics
Already had my Physics and Computer Science ones. I get to have my Math one tomorrow. I am absolutely screwed for it, given that I went to 2 labs, 3 lectures, and never bought the textbook or began studying, and the class has a 50% fail rate. -_- After that, I just have Econ on Saturday and I'm free.
I had two easy finals on monday (Finite Math and Intro to Informatics) and my next final is my easiest (Intro to Criminal Justice) and it's on Friday. So I'm stuck here at school for 3 days with nothing to do because all my friends are either studying or back home. Sooooo bored.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
All of my courses are in music, which is like English: If you don't get it, you don't get it. So exams are a breeze for me. No need to study. But the final projects make it so that I don't get to sleep.
i have one in 25 minutes and two tomorrow. what a hellish week... at least i have something to look forward to, getting wasted after my last final tomorrow!
[22:33] ben: Yesterday I was gonna eat a shitload of candy but I forgot.
Aced my advanced abstract algebra and programming languages, was exempt from my other math, and did well enough on general education psychology.
I've already done my aircraft materials, piston engines, and rotary wing controls exams. All I have left is a maintenance procedures exam tomorrow. Should be pretty easy though.
2 more left

manufacturing methods

and calculus/differential equations

ugh just want it to end!!

// 2nd yr engineer
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius