Page 1 of 2
I'm going to a christmas-dinner-party-thing at work tomorrow, not very sophisticated, but
I'm supposed to wear something "pretty". But what does a girl with a hundred band t-shirts, jeans with holes and nailbelts do then ?

What is best, short/long dress, skirt, what does the Pit think is nice for a girl to wear?
Naked, is not an option.

And if you were wondering. I am not that type of girl who LOOOOVES fashion of all her heart and wishes to become a slutty, stuck up bitch of a model when I "grow up".
I just want to know what's pretty to wear at a not so sophisticated dinnerparty. Or... what does the guys think is OK for a girl to wear ?

Again. Naked is not an option.
We really, REALLY cannot help you out here. We guys can not pick out a suitable dress to save our lives. Why do you think you girls pick out the wedding dress?

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Just wear like... Some shirt that does not have anything written on it and a skirt or something. :shrug
DeVillains!
wear some nice tight black pants, high heels, and a simple white shirt with a tie.

formal but hot.

trust me, you will not go home alone.
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Open-backed, strapless, knee length black dress,
white belt,
silver acessories
and either black or red heels

(not gay)
>.>
<.<
>.>
Your not going to get advice from a bunch of guys. You may aswell have titled it "I have boobs, you don't."
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
just wear what you would normally wear, hell I wear band shirts to gatherings like that.

Though thats usually when I break out my Beatles shirt, since all my death metal band shirts don't blend well at gatherings like that.
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Uhm,I don"t know,I'm the guy that wore a volcom t-shirt and a pair of jeans to a wedding.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

despite your assertions to the contrary, i'm quite confident in saying that naked is, in fact, an option.

A plain shirt and a skirt should be fine. Shoes of some kind that aren't sneakers or beat up. To add "pretty" wear a necklace and/or pretty earrings.

EDIT: Is this thread just intended to bring you profiled views? Believe it or not, the majority of the population on a guitar website know little to nothing about womens' fashion.
Last edited by bloodtrocuted93 at Dec 16, 2009,
Quote by xl999
wear some nice tight black pants, high heels, and a simple white shirt with a tie.

formal but hot.

trust me, you will not go home alone.

boom
your a wreck, an accident, forget the freak your just nature, keep the gun oiled and the temple clean, shit snort and blaspheme, let the heads cool and the engine run, because in the end everything we do is just everything we've done.
-corey taylor
Are you wanting to buy clothes for this? If not, then you might not really have the type of clothes that people want you to wear. I don't think you should wear a dress to an office party.

You've got two options, either say screw it and wear what you normally wear, or go out and buy something like this:

(Invalid img)

You honestly can't go wrong with black/grey pants and a nice sweater w/scarf or coat. It's a classic look, the red is appropriate for the season, and it will make you look pretty without looking like you're trying too hard by wearing a dress or trying to be slutty.
Something without bands written on it.

Maybe a skirt with just a nice plain T-shirt? Just clothes that don't scream I listen to metal.
or just a cute, not to formal dress.

O and I don't want to sound like a sucky creepy little nerd. But you're pretty cute
Quote by Antis0cial
Something without bands written on it.

Maybe a skirt with just a nice plain T-shirt? Just clothes that don't scream I listen to metal.
or just a cute, not to formal dress.

O and I don't want to sound like a sucky creepy little nerd. But you're pretty cute

yeah... about that
You are a cute girl with a great figure you can pull of anything.
I would go for something simple and classy, something like this:

or

but that's just what I would I would. These are from "Forever21" it's a good store, good prices.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

Why are you trying so hard to let the entire pit know you are a girl?
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
I'm disappointed Pit, the first post should definitely have just been "Naked."

Anyways, just a dress like the ones suggested above would be good, with tights n heels, etc.
Quote by Primus2112
Why are you trying so hard to let the entire pit know you are a girl?

Because if 500 people don't know by midnight a fairy makes her vagina dissapear.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
If it's really not formal get a pair of jeans without holes, some boots with a heel and one of those long shirt/dress things girls wear, belt the shirt/dress thing under the bust if it doesn't come with something to tie under there or whatever.

That's the sort of thing my gf often wears to that type of thing, looks smart but not overly so.
Quote by bokma
dress pants and short sleeved dress shirt maybe?

This. Failing that, i'm out of ideas.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Venice King
Because if 500 people don't know by midnight a fairy makes her vagina dissapear.

Touche.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Nice Sweater and Khakis.
Black leather belt and black loafers.
Peacoat and Scarf for the arrival.

Oh wait inb4allgirlsontheinternetaremen.

Yea I know jack shit about women's clothes
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
We get it, you're a girl. You mentioned it four times in your post and once again in your sig.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
You are really asking the wrong audience here, but also, girls who wear band t-shirts can care about fashion as well without being stuck up sluts. Don't stereotype so much.

really though, I don't see why you can't wear a band t-shirt.

If it was me, and I was into band shirts, I would buy a nice black skirt, maybe just around knee-length or a bit shorter, some cute black shoes and black patterned tights, and wear a band t-shirt with a blazer and the skirt. It will be formal-looking but you won't lose all your personality by dressing like a mannequin.
this seriously has to be the least heterosexual thread to ever be in the pit

just sayin lol
P.S. this is what the alphabet would look like without the letters Q and R
Quote by The Jake
this seriously has to be the least heterosexual thread to ever be in the pit

just sayin lol

Yes, because straight people don't wear clothes
Jeans that aren't torn/ripped anywhere, a pair of heels and a nice top always works well. Could try it with a band tee and a blazer, just make sure you wear some jewellry too.

I don't know where in the world you live, but if its the UK...go down to primark and grab a skirt. Wear with band t-shirt, tights, heels if you're up for it. They also do some nice sequinned blazers.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by OddOneOut
Jeans that aren't torn/ripped anywhere, a pair of heels and a nice top always works well. Could try it with a band tee and a blazer, just make sure you wear some jewellry too.

I don't know where in the world you live, but if its the UK...go down to primark and grab a skirt. Wear with band t-shirt, tights, heels if you're up for it. They also do some nice sequinned blazers.

eyyy

See TS, the only 2 girls in the pit both gave the same advice. You should listen to it =D
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
eyyy

See TS, the only 2 girls in the pit both gave the same advice. You should listen to it =D

Another tip, is adding heels and accessories makes everything that little bit smarter.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Page 1 of 2