So, I've had had my Vox AD30VT for a while now and I do really love it- but I've had the same gear for at least 3 years. I need a change!

On my Vox, I mainly use the Nu-Metal (Mesa Emulation) amp model with the compressor, and the clean channel. I only really use Delay and maybe Chorus for modulation.
Tonewise, think of Saosion, Underoath, Alexisonfire etc- big, rock sound with clarity and not overly scooped. US sound definately.

Now, my budget is rather small, and I will not be playing big gigs anytime soon. So I was looking at the following:

- Blackstar HT-5 Combo
- Ibanez TS-7 (My DS-2 is doing my boost atm- I need no loss of clarity on palm mutes)
- Marshall Echohead (The spillover feature was a clincher)

Any other options I should consider? My guitars are a Japanese Aria with a Swineshead Warthog pickup, a Gibson '72 SG and an Ibanez ART with an Irongear pickup in the bridge and P-0 in the neck, so I'm set as regards guitars!

Thanks in advance!
If you want to go with the HT-5, I suggest getting the head and a good cab to do with it. The stock 10" speaker is pretty terrible. I'd get the head and a good 1x12 or 2x12 closed back cab with V30s. You'll definitely want a closed back cab if you want your palm mutes to really sound good and tight.
Mesa Rev. G Triple Rectifier
Mesa Series II Single Rectifier
Mesa Stage 1 Stiletto Deuce
Marhshall DSL 100w
Fender '67 Bassman
Fender Roc Pro 1000 (x2)
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland JC-120
Blackstar HT-5H
Jet City JCA20H
Crate GX-15
Quote by TheRectified
If you want to go with the HT-5, I suggest getting the head and a good cab to do with it. The stock 10" speaker is pretty terrible. I'd get the head and a good 1x12 or 2x12 closed back cab with V30s. You'll definitely want a closed back cab if you want your palm mutes to really sound good and tight.

+1

The HT-5 should be good if you're not gigging...but you might be able to find something better within your budget if you look at the used market in your area.
Yeah I hear the headroom for cleans on the HT-5 isn't too great either, but I'm at Uni and I can't really afford to haul stuff around, so I need to make a sacrifice somewhere...

So how is the HT-5 for what I've suggested? I haven't been able to try one yet.