Meh! was a fantastic mod, but sadly, he had to step down.

So, I'm your new moderator.

For those of you that don't already at least know of me, I'm Kyle. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
No. I'm 100% heterosexual.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
That's a good question. It's hard to nail down just a few, but lately I've been listening to a lot of Derek Trucks, Warren Haynes/Gov't Mule, Joe Pass, Black Keys, and North Mississippi Allstars. Some overall favorites are the usuals: SRV, Buddy Guy, BB, JLH, Robert Johnson, etc.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Hey, guys.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
I read on your profile you play blues guitar, are you planning on putting some of your own tracks up on your profile?
I've been meaning to for some time, but I've been blowing all my money on gear rather than recording stuff, so I don't really have a good way to record.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Quote by urik
Hi Kyle. Are you our new gmod?

Yes.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Quote by aig91
Congrats!
I couldn't think of a better mod for the Blues forum.

You're too kind.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Weren't you a mod before or am I being silly? Either way congratz, you always seemed cool
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
I've been a mod in EG and GG&A for a while. I've just been asked to moderate Blues and Jazz since Stu left, though. And thanks.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Very much so.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
woo, best mod evar. you should have been modding here ages ago :p
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by meh!
woo, best mod evar. you should have been modding here ages ago :p

Thanks for the kind words, but we all know that I have no place modding this forum as long as you're willing and able. I'm surprised you got Carmel to let you go.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Hey Kyle, Just wanted to say I would love to help out in any way. Jazz is my specialty.
Monty Craig - Professor of Jazz Guitar and Combos - Clemson University
Thanks pak and Monty.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
So are you going to ban me now that the Titans have been eliminated from the playoffs?
And congrats btw.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
So are you going to ban me now that the Titans have been eliminated from the playoffs?
And congrats btw.

Luckily for everyone, I had the two hour drive home from the stadium (yes, I was there) to cool off, or else I might have gone on a mass banning spree.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
haha hey, your titans lost to my chargers. sorry bout that dude. go chargers!

EDIT: congratz on being the new mod
Last edited by dlguitarmaster7 at Dec 27, 2009,
You're on thin ice, dlguitarmaster7.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
well done kyle. i have appreciated your comments in this forum over the last few years.
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
all bow down to our new Demi God!
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
dr_john: Nice to see some old names around.

rocknroll: Hardly.

monsta: I appreciate it.

But you're right--hardly anything changes. My name has been green for a while, and it's not like this forum actually needs much oversight. I'll just be the guy that stickies the AOTMs now.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Quote by TNfootballfan62
dr_john: Nice to see some old names around.

well, an old name maybe but definitely an old geezer!

talking of old names, i wonder where encore god is these days, i miss his forthright views.

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix
Quote by dr_john
well, an old name maybe but definitely an old geezer!

talking of old names, i wonder where encore god is these days, i miss his forthright views.

I haven't seen him, or any of the old regulars, around in a very long time.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Congrats
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Speaking of old names...

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86