Page 1 of 2
It snowed down here in South East London, England (for those who dont know where the hell it is) and i was thinking that its the closest time to christmas that it has snowed FOR AGES...(the last White Christmas we had was in the 70s)

so...i was wounderin wat u think bout it and if its snowed on christmas 4 u (dont matter where u live) tell me when it was and wat it was like...

im curious to know

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG - a cabbage666
i would imagine it will happen at 0.00 when the top corner of siberia starts christmas. That's pretty much on the date line.
some postman in ireland says that it's gona be a white christmass and he's supposed to be more reliable than the wether forcasters so i would say this year.

we need a poll
lol...but not here ffs...lol where is the f****** snow gone...y aint it gunna snow properly here in the UK...

one can only dream now...down with global warming!!!!
Quote by britishsligean
some postman in ireland says that it's gona be a white christmass and he's supposed to be more reliable than the wether forcasters so i would say this year.

Well if the postman says so! We'd better all strike - it's all the rage within the postal services...

EDIT: crap - i've just realised this isn't the pit i must have mis-clicked...
sorry if i've been harsh to new people :s
but yer as it's wrong forum - *reported*
Last edited by doive at Dec 16, 2009,
Quote by gratefulduck
upstate NY, snow every christmas, for at least a month prior

thats awesome lucky it snowed today tho woop!!

...ummm i put this into pit...i dont know y its not there tho...wtf
I've heard that we may well get snow this year but I wouldn't count on it. Because I don't have a TV I never know the weather until I look out of the window in the morning so when it does snow I get that childish feeling of glee that all kids get when they wake up to snow. It is awesome.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
at your mums house. Amirite?
Quote by Rockstar12345
One does not simply walk onto a Chav's lawn
We have a White christmas every year, since that's my family's name.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Just snowed on me. But I'm also in SE London so I guess that's logical
🙈 🙉 🙊
Im gonna be honest, I am a little tired so I only read the thread title and skipped straight to posting. You racist bastard.
...In my opinion.
It would be so AWESOME.

Back home in Essex it snowed today, but I looked at the forecast for Norwich and it's heavy snow tomorrow and friday. Shame I'll be heading back to Essex tomorrow ¬_¬
I'd love it to snow around my birthday in january, cos then everyone would be back at uni after christmas and we could have a massive snowball fight. At the moment, I only know one person who is still on campus, so lots of snow would be pretty useless right now.

I don't think we'll ever get a white christmas now. As long as the world keeps getting warmer it won't be until the next ice age. That or when a really big volcano errupts and lowers world temperatures for a few years.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

The moment TS gets a grammar and spell check.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by OddOneOut
It would be so AWESOME.

Back home in Essex it snowed today, but I looked at the forecast for Norwich and it's heavy snow tomorrow and friday. Shame I'll be heading back to Essex tomorrow ¬_¬
I'd love it to snow around my birthday in january, cos then everyone would be back at uni after christmas and we could have a massive snowball fight. At the moment, I only know one person who is still on campus, so lots of snow would be pretty useless right now.

I don't think we'll ever get a white christmas now. As long as the world keeps getting warmer it won't be until the next ice age. That or when a really big volcano errupts and lowers world temperatures for a few years.

I'm crossing my fingers for Iceland. You know that island is one big volcano, ready to burst into extreme destructive power? It blew up in the 1700s and caused world wide temperature drops, resulting in famine, civil unrest, and the French Revolution.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by p o e
I'm crossing my fingers for Iceland. You know that island is one big volcano, ready to burst into extreme destructive power? It blew up in the 1700s and caused world wide temperature drops, resulting in famine, civil unrest, and the French Revolution.

...As long as we don't have the famine and civil unrest
The French...well just as long as they don't go back to trying to invade us
Quote by Renka

It snows 4 months here each year, with 2 foot snow (or more) at some places.

It's gonna be 15- celcius, and it's slippery and snowy, I get to late for school and I almost get hit by a car everyday because the ice is ruining everything.
...What!?
Last edited by Ergin at Dec 16, 2009,
Up to 20cm of snow forecast for here tommorow night so, who knows?

Well i don't actually give two shits 'cause i'm in Swtizerland for Christmas.
Quote by Rabidguitarist
Because the government would look like dicks if they suddenly started legalising substances when they've spent millions of pounds on lying to us about them.

Little do they know, they already look like dicks.
where i live, i only saw one christmas that wasn't a white christmas and it was like 3 yrs ago.
i live in nova scotia
GENERIC SIGNATURE
Quote by OddOneOut
...As long as we don't have the famine and civil unrest
The French...well just as long as they don't go back to trying to invade us

Silly French. Something tells me that the same thing would happen, but there would be less death. I think some 2 million people died as a result of crops dying and disease and such back then. But we've got plenty of cheese whiz and spam to keep us fed through the long, hard winters to come.

Edit,
On second thought, the Middle East/Asia/Africa will probably burn in a sea of death, confusion and turmoil.
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Last edited by p o e at Dec 16, 2009,
If it's a white christmas this year i'll actually have a boner.
"If I told you that, I'd have to kill you."
"Why is it like.. top secret?"
"No."

Last.fm
Quote by p o e
Silly French. Something tells me that the same thing would happen, but there would be less death. I think some 2 million people died as a result of crops dying and disease and such back then. But we've got plenty of cheese whiz and spam to keep us fed through the long, hard winters to come.

Edit,
On second thought, the Middle East/Asia/Africa will probably burn in a sea of death, confusion and turmoil.

Hmmm, we have super large greenhouses, I'm sure we can manage with crops. I've also got a good stack of canned tomatoes under my bed (true story, not enough room in my kitchen cupboard)
Quote by Renka

Lolz
Minneapolis Minnesota

The only time it hasn't been a white Christmas is (I think) 2005 in the last 18 years.

7 inches of snow right now
Quote by Kensai
When I wear it I have to fight off women with a stick. Ifyouknowwhatimean.

Quote by daytripper75
Today, 2:51pm EST: Prodigy179 has officially hit puberty.

They're eating her! And then they're going to eat me!
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
the last time i saw snow was when i was four. . . that was eleven years ago!
Given that I live in Canada, and given that snow starts in October and ends in like, April, I think it's pretty safe to say it'll be a White Christmas.
Quote by OddOneOut
Hmmm, we have super large greenhouses, I'm sure we can manage with crops. I've also got a good stack of canned tomatoes under my bed (true story, not enough room in my kitchen cupboard)

That is pure win, having canned goods under your bed. Does it smell like a pantry in your room?
Quote by Code-E

Quote by magnum1117

Quote by necrosis1193
Quote by p o e
That is pure win, having canned goods under your bed. Does it smell like a pantry in your room?

No, like beef and ale stew. Since all my flatmates went home for christmas I've taken to eating in my room and not in the kitchen like I used to.
I also have packets of cous cous, rice vinegar,fudge and mint humbugs :P Oh and a boil in the bag lemon sponge pudding haha.

I really hope it snows like the weather forecast says tomorrow. Although that might make going back home a bit difficult xD
Quote by Renka

I remember being snowed in my house over christmas when i was little, thgt's the north of scotlnd though
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Mechanixx
at your mums house. Amirite?

No. At my flat.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I can't remember not having a white Christmas here in dear old Canada.

it's never snowed over christmas 4 me here in the UK it says tomoz is lookin for bout 20 cm (8in) of snow in essex... lucky...

knowing my luck its probably not gunna snow on christmas 4 me...

b******s

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG - a cabbage666
Jst snowed over night here...its gettin really close to christmas i cant wait...
looking good for a White Christmaas this year!!!
It's been snowing here as well. On thursday night and most of friday it was an absolute blizzard. Unfortunately though, I slipped on some ice yesterday and broke my arm...

Fuck snow.
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
this year here. havnt had a green christmas since 01, (y)
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Page 1 of 2