So i have been assigned to do a Podcast for my Journalism class at school. Im coming to the pit for some ideas on what topics should be discussed and what podcast are good to compare to.

Lemme know what you think.

JD
Who will be your primary audience?
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Make a metal podcast. There's only one decent one and that's Metalscape.
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Lots O' FX
Why do you hate America?
mostly My peers who are highschool students, people who are alumni of the school, parents, ETC. My teacher said i pretty much have total control of how it runs.
Then you should ask them what they want to hear about, that way it will be a more enjoyable listening experience for them, and you would get marks for market researdch (well not really market research but the same kind of thing)
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Well leiberman cumming up health care reform is an easy one. Why filibusters are being abused in the senate, if this is just the state in which we reside or if we've forgotton how to get results.

2. If frusciante will ever return to the chills pepps ): something to do with the peps, I don't know what I just want there to be discussions other than that of mines and my friends.

3. New gorillaz, why it will dominate souls.
4. Why soundgarden should get back together.

5. Will the future of ipods be to embed them into our skulls.

enough wasting time, go go go!
Quote by 2 15/16
Make a metal podcast. There's only one decent one and that's Metalscape.

Many actually don't like metal, and judging by the chart, if he wants listeners he would have to do R&B + pop music.

But obviously I doubt that is his interests include R&B + pop if he is in the pit... so in my opinion, you should make a questionnaire and ask like "what music do you listen to?", "are you interested in [enter subject here]?". So you can determine what to talk about, because if they all come back and say they love games, then you talk about games etc. etc.

Simple idea = share your opinions about recent news.

Good luck.
I was about six there. You don't want to see me go to ten. Get your shit. We're going to my room.
Update:

Its going to be a weekly podcast.
It starts the first week i get back to school from winter break.
I think ill be bringing in a "special guest" from the student body. or a teacher each week.
If i had it my way id could go on and on with my music interests on air but i dont see that coming about with the mainstream media these days.
the first run through episode is going to be about new years resolutions, im also taking a poll around the school for the most commonly received gift, then i have top ten moments of 2009.