hey my friend is looking for a good bass amp for around 200-300$ the ones he had in mind are:
http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Warwick-Blue-Cab-60-60W-Bass-Combo?sku=483056
http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Peavey-MAX-115-Bass-Combo?sku=481445
http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Acoustic-B100-100W-1x15-Bass-Combo?sku=482900

Are these any good and thanks in advance.

he play rock, funk and punk if that makes a difference.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Last edited by misfitsweare138 at Dec 16, 2009,
Quote by misfitsweare138
200-300%

Wut?
Do you mean $ ?

EDIT: haha Okay, now it's changed... I'd probably say the Peavey, or maybe the Warwick, personally I think I'd go for the Peavey, but to be honest I didn't read into them that much
Last edited by _-Joey-_ at Dec 16, 2009,
Quote by _-Joey-_
Wut?
Do you mean $ ?

yea sorry typed it out really quick and didn't notice.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
the peavey... i love those amps...
Quote by lifesuckstomuch
Quote by Mangohabs
...great post

Quote by Headphonehead
@ Cobracarg: 1 word:Genius!!!
Ok can we stop sucking this dudes dick and deal with my question?
get a used ampeg ba100 i tried the ba300 yesterday trust me dude it was sex you could probably get a ba50 in your range happy hunting =)
Gear:
-Epiphone les paul special II
-Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by greendayispunk
get a used ampeg ba100 i tried the ba300 yesterday trust me dude it was sex you could probably get a ba50 in your range happy hunting =)

how much does it cost?
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
A few questions for TS. does your friend plan on jamming with you and maybe playing out as a band? make sure that it has an Xlr output so he can run to a PA because i dont think any of these amps have the power to hold its own during a gig. Also what about the Acoustic b200? It seems to get a lot of love.
what a waste of a perfectly good sig.
Quote by misfitsweare138
how much does it cost?

go to guitarcenter.com and find out
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by pedalguy1
A few questions for TS. does your friend plan on jamming with you and maybe playing out as a band? make sure that it has an Xlr output so he can run to a PA because i dont think any of these amps have the power to hold its own during a gig. Also what about the Acoustic b200? It seems to get a lot of love.

Yea we have plans of jamming together not sure about bands though. And the B200 is out of his price range.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Quote by misfitsweare138
Yea we have plans of jamming together not sure about bands though. And the B200 is out of his price range.

i said 100 hahah
Gear:
-Peavey Valveking 112