Hey there,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any LP Specials/Double Cutaways that come with Humbuckers instead of the normal P90's that seem to be in most. Just wondering because they're so damn good looking but I can't stand P90's. However, is it possible to throw in Humbuckers in P90 routes?

Well, if you can answer either question it'd be appreciated.
putting normal humbuckers into p90 routes wouldn't work. p90's are wider than humbuckers, and also not as long neck-to-body length wise. you'd need to dig a pretty big route into the body. dimarzio makes a few different p90-size humbuckers. the virtual p90 (which i have on one guitar, love it) and a version of the super distortion. i think a couple other companies make a few p90-sized humbuckers, but i don't have any experience with them.

not sure about the double cutaways sorry! my best bet would be agile, but i don't know if they have that specific body style. they seem to have everything else though.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
In the UK so no Agile

P-90 size humbuckers sounds like a possibility, i'll look into it.
I can honestly say that I don't really recall seeing one that would class as an LP DC. However, if you look into Epiphone Wiltshire, I THINK they have humbuckers...but it may be a mini-hum...if that's a problem?
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Yes DiMarzio make one or two P90 sized 'buckers but in UK you might be a lot better to put in IronGear Platinum 90s which are miles sweeter sounding than regular P90s and are almost identical to the neck pups used on LP Customs from 1954 to 1957. Listen to old Les Paul stuff on youtube for the clean sound, then listen to Mick Box (Uriah Heep) for the sound cranked.
I pick up my guitar and play
Just like Yesterday

T C Ellis Series 2 LP w/Skatterbrane Quiescence pups
Cort EVL-K6
Yamaha RGX211 modded
H&S Electric 12-string
Shaftsbury Ricki 4001
'84 Fender Yale
Roland Cube 15x

Something like this? This model is a couple years old:

Burstbucker Pros came stock in it, according to specs pages.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I furiously masturbate on public transportation.