I'm a freshman right now and I'm taking Biology, a second year class. I know you only need two years of science so do I have to take science next year?
GEAR

Fender Telecaster Standard
Ibanez GAX75
Takamine Jasmine
Yes. And take more than 2 years, most colleges require 3 or 4 (though usually on 3 if it's an average school)
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Randall RM100 Combo w/ Plexi, JTM, Ultra, Recto, and Brown Modules
Quote by freedoms_stain
In which countries education system?

Probably one that teaches the difference between 'countries' and 'country's'.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
The more the better. Colleges really want as much math and science as possibe That's what I was told time and time again. I would have taken physics, a third science class if I could do it over again.
My school was the same way. You had to take the general science classes in grade 9 and 10, then you can take physics, bio, or chem in 11 and 12. You can take all three a year if you were brave enough.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yes, you need two credits in science(more if you want to go to college) to graduate and that one biology class will only earn you one credit.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by brysonisbeast
im skippin biology rite now!

Let's hope biology skips you.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Venice King
Let's hope biology skips you.

well played.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Phantom123
Yes. And take more than 2 years, most colleges require 3 or 4 (though usually on 3 if it's an average school)

Oh, I'm definitely going to take science all four years. I was just asking out of curiosity. And I'm in the US, California if it makes a difference.
GEAR

Fender Telecaster Standard
Ibanez GAX75
Takamine Jasmine
depends what you want to take at uni.

as soon as I could, I got the hell out of science courses in high school

I wanted to major in english, which required no sciences, and here we are
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?