Page 1 of 3
Have you ever had a girl/boy you have no interest in physically, approach you and converse with you, flirt with you?

Have you then had the dilema of walking away from the conversation initially thinking, "I'm glad I'm out of that"? Shortly followed by a "fuck me... she was awesome!"

?

I have. I dated her for seven months and loved her to bits.
The only girls that flirt with me are the not so physically attractive ones. If I try to flirt with an attractive girl, it's just a giant vagina-drying moment.
Yup apparently. My friends tell me I have skewed vision of whats attractive but I find it hard to judge someone on their looks once you know them. Plus attractive is such a subjective thing.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by captaincrunk
This thread... meh. It seems more like a statement than a question, ya know? Like, I did this, did you?
It's whatever you want it to be, babydoll!
My mother. She had saggy tits, but I liked buttering up her labia so I could sandwich then with brown bread and gently nibble on it.
Yeah, I think so. I found her more attractive as I grew to like her and get along with her far more. I think it's all in how you see the person, because a few months down the line when we had a nasty feud and she turned out to be deceiving me all along, I then found her very forgettable.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Venice King
Yup apparently. My friends tell me I have skewed vision of whats attractive but I find it hard to judge someone on their looks once you know them. Plus attractive is such a subjective thing.

durrr.

and yes, this has happened to me.
Quote by Kyle.E
My mother. She had saggy tits, but I liked buttering up her labia so I could sandwich then with brown bread and gently nibble on it.

Oh come on, I just ate

EDIT- Apparently I only flirt with unattractive girls. Or so my friends say anyhow. I think they're smokin'
Last edited by Turkeyburger at Dec 16, 2009,
Yup, it has happened to me once. Well, she was not unattractive, but I hadn't noticed her until she came to me and started to flirt one day.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
I've been out with people who aren't attractive.

Never really liked 'em though...

But I guess I have been attracted to a couple of not great lookers, like, their personalities.
i tend to find the average looking girls much more attractive.

might be more of an "in my league" kind of attraction though.
I went out with one girl who I honestly didn't find very attractive for several months. After I broke up with her, both my best friend and my brother remarked that she was really hot. I was somewhat surprised.
My Ex girlfriend

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Do you mean good looking?

Because if someone isn't attractive to you, then you wouldn't be attracted.

The guy I'm seeing is... a bit squishy but he is so charismatic it makes me go weak at the knees.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Astyan
Yup, it has happened to me once. Well, she was not unattractive, but I hadn't noticed her until she came to me and started to flirt one day.

i hope this means what i think it means
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
>attracted to someone who isn´t attractive.

Your statement is false.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
There's a chick at work who's a definite butterface.

As long as I don't look at her head she's hot as hell.
There have been girls who aren't necessarily the most beautiful girls in the world, but their personality makes up for it. They could be super funny or really smart and really easy to talk to and a lot of fun, but they aren't super attractive looking. You start getting attracted to them on the inside rather than looks.
Yeah. I've met people who I initially found unattractive, but then I discover how awesome they are, and as I realise that I'm attracted to their personality, I guess I find the rest of them attractive? Dunno if that makes sense.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I've been out with people who aren't attractive.

Never really liked 'em though...

But I guess I have been attracted to a couple of not great lookers, like, their personalities.
lolz

Quote by Flipaningage
off topic, TS you're avatar is win
Thanks!

Awesome film, innit?

Quote by Dawnwalker
>attracted to someone who isn´t attractive.

Your statement is false.
That's kinda my point.

Quote by OddOneOut
Do you mean good looking?

Because if someone isn't attractive to you, then you wouldn't be attracted.

The guy I'm seeing is... a bit squishy but he is so charismatic it makes me go weak at the knees.
But the idea of getting to know someone, whether that would be enough to counteract a lack of physical attraction.
Quote by AngryGoldfish

But the idea of getting to know someone, whether that would be enough to counteract a lack of physical attraction.

Well yes, it is.
Sounds cliché, but if they can grab my attention just by saying hello then I'm all theirs and that's usually before I've looked at them.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Venice King

Just like me.

I used to say all the time "this one girl" was so beautiful. And my friends would go, 'She's cute, but not THAT cute." And I would still be extremely attracted to her. I wouldn't have thought she was beautiful if I hadn't known her personality, because it's not the first time I called a girl beautiful after having a conversation with.
Looks like personality makes you more attractive than you really are...but in the end, that means the person is really that attractive, the body and mind work together after all.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
I can't even seem to get the girls that arent considered attractive but usually the good looking girls are complete bitches anyway so I tend to avoid them and go for the average ones who actully have a good personality and a generally like...

... They don't seem to like me though
* If my punctuation seems off, it's because my shift button is broken *
Quote by OddOneOut
Well yes, it is.
Sounds cliché, but if they can grab my attention just by saying hello then I'm all theirs and that's usually before I've looked at them.
It's not clichéd, don't worry.

I've only ever met one or two girls that have "swooped me off my feet" by our first few words. But I've only ever been that "swooper" for one person, two maximum. I can't compain.

It's funny to ask yourself what you might do if the situation ever arose again. The relationship ended very badly, but we were in love. Maybe if we had a more solid grounding with a physical attraction, things would of been easier in the future.
I met a girl at a party about a month ago, she was slightly above average in terms of looks but we started talking and just kinda "clicked"; she seemed much more attractive after the (rather flirtatious) conversation. I then found out that her boyfriend was also at the party and spent the rest of the night avoiding both of them.
For some reason the only three lasses to ever express any level of interest in me have been unavailable or completely insane

BTW When we were together, I thought my ex was pretty hot. Since our very messy break-up, she looks damn near repulsive to me
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
average looking girl(6,5-7/10)+ naughty attitude+ great personality= win
TH3 G3Ar
- JCM 900 SL-X and SV MKII 100HD with LIne 6 sv412
-Bunch of pedals ( WD,BM,NR-2...)
-Ibanez Universe uv777pbk,Rg 2550&321mh
-http://backtorlyeh.bandcamp.com/
Last edited by Adrian89 at Dec 16, 2009,
Yes I have, actually.

Quote by sashki
But anyway, hasn't happened to me. Maybe briefly with Lady Gaga, but then I thought "WTF nah"

He doesn't count, surely.
I dated a girl I wasn't really attracted to for a month or two because I enjoyed her company. After a while I realized I was just stringing her along so I cut her loose.
Quote by chaoticfables

He doesn't count, surely.

As far as italian men go, Lad Gaga is in "good shape", so to speak. At least I thought so for a very brief amount of time.

I'm starting to FUCKING HATE those patronising smileys
yeah...happend 2 times already..
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Page 1 of 3