hey guy i would like to know what settings do you use on your amps, im deciding between a marshall mg and a line 6 spider 3, best amps ever if you ask me, so if put it like this: MARSHALL MG VS LINE & SPIDER 3, which one its better?.

is it possible that first act miht be the BEST GUITAR BRAND EVER?.

and if i wanna record a demo for my band is true (well it is) that half or fullstacks solid states, are lie 10000 times better than that shit of tube amps right?, the brands that really annoy me cause they sound afwul are: engl, Diezel and mesa boogie, ugh nothing bet than a marshall mg!,

so BTw:

tokio hotel vs my chemical romance
what do you think? wich one its better! IMO there both the most metal hardcore bands ever in the world

well thats all i just want your opinions on this questions

dont forget to pass over my youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/fuitbag

and subscribbe!
-Dean Dave mustaine vmnt
-Ibanez Rg550 90'
Jvm410c
IFUCKINLOVEMARTYFRIEDMAN
Vox Valvetronix is better.
There, that sorted that out.
Close thread.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
hey guy i would like to know what settings do you use on your amps, im deciding between a marshall mg and a line 6 spider 3, best amps ever if you ask me,

F**k me kid are you 13 you've just called the two worst modeling amps the best out there, have you ever played with a stack or an actual valve or tube amp, seriously choose better amps or you'll regret you're choice later.
Dec 09 lol... Inb4lock
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
Stupid troll is stupid.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
suck my **** bitches, i ****ed your mothew, and it felted so good, all my sperm falling all over her fat body, my dad gave my anal sex all day long and now ill do the same with your sisters and brothers, theyll eat all my sperm as i cum in her asses