Hello everyone ..
I want to buy a new acoustic ..

My styles are: alternative rock, post grunge, Spanish

Now there's a guitar sound got the hots for her song here without you ..
I'm talking about the guitar is left .. That one opens ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1KF44fqJC8

Now what this acoustic? Which company?
And if there are recommendations that have acoustic sound like .. Or that fit this style ... then recommend to me?

Thanks ..
Boom.

Assuming that guitar is a little out of your range, I'd recommend a used Blueridge grand concert-style guitar.
Last edited by GC Shred Off at Dec 16, 2009,
Quote by GC Shred Off
Boom.

Assuming that guitar is a little out of your range, I'd recommend a used Blueridge grand concert-style guitar.

Thank you ..
But really too high price.

You can bring me a few types of guitar signal company or another company that has a sound similar to Taylor-like Koa-Series-K22ce?
i've played both this all-koa taylor and a couple taylor grand concerts with spruce top and koa back and sides. i haven't heard any guitar that sounds that much like them - their sweet sound comes from the solid koa back and sides, and koa has a pretty unique sound. not only that, but taylor gc's have a sound all their own in my experience. the koa versions range from $3200 on up over $6500.

blueridge has a number of similarly sized guitars
http://www.maurysmusic.com/blueridge_000_guitars?b=1
and they do sound and feel nice, but they don't have the 1 3/4 nut the taylor does nor do they have the extra sweetness of the koa.

the only koa guitars i know of in your price range or a bit above are either used or laminate, and while some of the koa sound comes through the laminate wood, the laminate has a lack of sustain and nuance. i'd rather buy an all-solid non-koa gc than a laminate koa model myself, so i'd recommend keeping an eye on craistlist and ebay for deals.
I want you to put on your pretty summer dress
You can wear your Easter bonnet and all the rest
And I wanna make love to you yes, yes, yes when the healing has begun
-Van the Fuckin' Man