Page 1 of 2
The other day in music class I was sitting down in front of the class and teacher to play a piece for a test. The seat was next to a paino, and one of the langers in my music class who can barely play the piano (we're seniors) is sitting at the piano.

So I go to sit down with my guitar, an EX-50, (explorer shape) and the piano guy decides to pull my chair out from under me for no reason. He didn't want to hurt me or piss me off, he just did it.

So I fall onto the ground and my guitar's headstock bounces off the wall, my neck hits my amp and the bottom spike gets chipped. I wanted to tear the ****er a new asshole.

Share your frustrations, Pit.
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by KirkMetallica
I wanted to tear the ****er a new asshole.

I've been considering the human anatomy for a minute or so now, and I have to wonder, where would you find the room to do this? Sounds like a massive job.
I never get angry to be honest but if I was in that situation with my strat, I'd probably hurt him.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by aaciseric
I've been considering the human anatomy for a minute or so now, and I have to wonder, where would you find the room to do this? Sounds like a massive job.

I would guess it would be in the "gooch" region, ie. in that small area of real estate between the anus and balls.

And I have to agree that pulling chairs out is a dick move.
Quote by Venice King
I never get angry to be honest but if I was in that situation with my strat, I'd probably hurt him.

As would most people here, I mean to most of us, our guitars are second to breathing.
Bertolt Bretcht

My niece just kicked a hole in her wall because I asked her to do the dishes. I wanted to lay down the law
Quote by Nevermind1299
My niece just kicked a hole in her wall because I asked her to do the dishes. I wanted to lay down the law

I have no idea what kicking holes in walls achieves. I suggest you leave the wall with a hole, so it always reminds her of how stupid she is.

I would.
Quote by sashki
I have no idea what kicking holes in walls achieves. I suggest you leave the wall with a hole, so it always reminds her of how stupid she is.

I would.

Eh, I'mma fix it.. My dads gonna be pissed enough, He just got in a wreck with his semi and killed too people.. so his nerves are already pretty wrecked

people who pull chairs from underneath me. I mean, what are they thinking. Is it funny? no! Does it inflict serious bodily harm (guitarly harm)? YES!

Quote by Nevermind1299
Eh, I'mma fix it.. My dads gonna be pissed enough, He just got in a wreck with his semi and killed too people.. so his nerves are already pretty wrecked

Ye you're bound to have a shitty week when you kill people
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Last edited by Will-kun at Dec 16, 2009,
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Aw man that sucks he did your cheap guitar minor damage.

I thought all the arseholes had left UG, wth?
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
Quote by Will-kun

people who pull chairs from underneath me. I mean, what are they thinking. Is it funny? no! Does it inflict serious bodily harm (guitarly harm)? YES!

Ye you're bound to have a shitty week when you kill people

and his wifes in the hospital with pneumonia and failing kidneys.. so you can see how my family's week is going
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Hang on TS, surely the spikey design of said guitar would be a very useful in the given situation?

Indeed, but I was focused on the topic at hand, which was my test

Although one time, a drummer from the year above me who's a pure elitist came into my music class and called my amp shit.

I ran out into the hall with my guitar shouting "What did you say about my amp?! Punk?! Huh?!"
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Necr0maniac
I thought all the arseholes had left UG, wth?

Nah, we're still here.
Keep your friends close, and your enemies at gunpoint.
Where words fail, bullets speak.
Violence never solved anything, except for every conflict ever.

30-Day Album progress:
DONE.
Go ahead, click it. Ya know you want to.
Quote by Bizzare/mu/tant
Nah, we're still here.

And you've been here for like what, a week?
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Alex Vik
Yes, because $260 is so cheap

That is pretty cheap for a guitar, mine cost 750$
My gear:
  • Fender American Standard Telecaster
  • Ibanez RG450
  • Laney VC15
  • Electro Harmonix HOG
  • Vox Satchurator
  • Blackout Effectors Musket fuzz
  • Electro Harmonix Pulsar
  • Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport
  • Malekko Chicklett

Quote by KirkMetallica
And you've been here for like what, a week?

Actually I was here a couple years ago, but then I left and when I returned I forgot the password to both my email and my account here
Keep your friends close, and your enemies at gunpoint.
Where words fail, bullets speak.
Violence never solved anything, except for every conflict ever.

30-Day Album progress:
DONE.
Go ahead, click it. Ya know you want to.
Quote by sashki

And I have to agree that pulling chairs out is a dick move.

when they're holding an expensive instrument. if it's one of your friends with nothing in their hands, go for it.
the game
Quote by Gord@k
That is pretty cheap for a guitar, mine cost 750$

My next one will be upwards of €800 which is about $1000 methinks
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by KirkMetallica
The other day in music class I was sitting down in front of the class and teacher to play a piece for a test. The seat was next to a paino, and one of the langers in my music class who can barely play the piano (we're seniors) is sitting at the piano.

So I go to sit down with my guitar, an EX-50, (explorer shape) and the piano guy decides to pull my chair out from under me for no reason. He didn't want to hurt me or piss me off, he just did it.

So I fall onto the ground and my guitar's headstock bounces off the wall, my neck hits my amp and the bottom spike gets chipped. I wanted to tear the ****er a new asshole.

Share your frustrations, Pit.

Dude, I'll post a pic of my EX-50's spike... might be worse than yours, might not

EDIT: I just remembered, I left it at my mates house but yeah it's a pretty hefty chip, about 1" one way and half" the other, and generally battered. My case a whole in the corner of it now
STRIKING MINORS
Last edited by Mources at Dec 16, 2009,
Quote by Mources
Dude, I'll post a pic of my EX-50's spike... might be worse than yours, might not

EDIT: I just remembered, I left it at my mates house but yeah it's a pretty hefty chip, about 1" one way and half" the other, and generally battered. My case a whole in the corner of it now

Aw man, that sucks! Mines mostly cosmetic damage; paint chips all over the headstock, 2 dents down the neck and a massive chip of paint off the spike, which I have now coloured over with a black sharpie
Bertolt Bretcht

When my mom sneezes......7 times in a row and in the most obnoctious way.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
Quote by aaciseric

well, he could rip his wanker off and attach a rubber hose to his intestines and well...
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Quote by KirkMetallica
Aw man, that sucks! Mines mostly cosmetic damage; paint chips all over the headstock, 2 dents down the neck and a massive chip of paint off the spike, which I have now coloured over with a black sharpie

sooo you never said what you did to such douchebag????
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
One time a few years back i was at school with my friends. I went to the canteen and it started raining. When i found my friends under cover i asked where my bag was. They decided to leave my bag in the rain and then blamed me for not taking it. Boy was i gonna punch someone that day.
Blue! Red! Lime!

< So why's this smiley green and the rest are yellow?
Quote by i love epiphone
One time a few years back i was at school with my friends. I went to the canteen and it started raining. When i found my friends under cover i asked where my bag was. They decided to leave my bag in the rain and then blamed me for not taking it. Boy was i gonna punch someone that day.

kinda was your fault
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Bearded_Seth
Aw man that sucks he did your cheap guitar minor damage.

Aren't you cool?
Quote by aaciseric
Sounds like a massive job.

Sounds like an inside job. TS, if you're actually going to "tear this fucker a new asshole", you first have to analyze the situation. No if's and's or butt's, you gotta crack down on him, don't let him be cheeky, especially if he asks for 2 buns for 1 hot dog.
when people tickle you and they know you're ticklish and you ask them to stop and they wont and you start hitting them and they get mad at you

cat
It was just one of those days; I didn't want to wake up. I realised everything is ****ed, and everybody sucks. I just needed a little justification.
Up The Boro!
Page 1 of 2