I'm getting the Schecter omen 6 FR.

Whapping Seymore duncan Blackout pickups on it.

Wondering what's the best set of strings to put on it.

I plan on downtuning to dropped A#.

Help much appreciated.
Those were just the heaviest I thought of off the top of my head. I actually can't stand those strings.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
GHS Boomers. Buy GHS boomers, custom lo-tune. I had my schecter in Drop A for a while, thats what i used
❒ Taken ❒ Single ✔ Would like a sandwich

Vereor Deus

Quote by dann_blood
Branding!?!? THAT'S TOO PROGRESSIVE! I say bring back settlement payments in weights of lead and impalement upon wooden stakes!

Quote by Doctor Matthews
Oh! Sorry, I thought that was a braille name tag.
I think that the really heavy GHS Zakk Wylde set would be best for really low tunings like this, ultra heavy, but they still have light plain strings! But I would avoid getting the 70 set, you really don't need a 70 to go to drop A, 8 string players use a 70 to go down a whole octave!
hmm... I'm kind of Wary for GHS 'cause of my Dean. But i'll consider it.

You got a link to those strings you suggested?
Quote by muckypup
Also, if you have a floyd rose, forgot about using it man, just block that mother****er off! thats what I have to do when I have really thick strings.

It's already blocked.

I'm getting it from a friend.

Thanks!
Ebay search baritone strings, they have plenty of good stuff. I have Everly X Rocker's .12-.60 on my guitar, in drop B. I like them alot
I say 13's. you going through the modern BMTH phase?
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
I have 11-56's, and they handle that tuning fine.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss