Simple question, does anyone know a company that sells red pickups?

No other specifications nessisary, as long as they are red.

Cheers

this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard....No Ofence meant by this, but you could get the worst sounding, overwound or underwound pickups and shotty bobins but it'd be cool with you cuz they're red???
Gear

Guitars
Ibanez ART 300
Squier Strat
Godin 12 string Antique cedarburst
Ibanez RGD 320

Amps
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60W
Peavey Solo 15 W
Fender 10 W

Effects
Dunlop GCB - 95 Crybaby wah
Boss DD-7 Digital Delay
Boss MT-2 Distortion
Quote by tryhonesty
this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard....No Ofence meant by this, but you could get the worst sounding, overwound or underwound pickups and shotty bobins but it'd be cool with you cuz they're red???

It's really not dumb at all. There are good companies that make red pickups in a variety of flavors. He's just asking which companies sell them. There's nothing wrong with pickup color as a requirement. But Dimarzio and Seymour Duncan both make most of their pickups in red. Most places don't carry a huge selection so they often have to be special ordered.
Bare Knuckle have started to do all sorts of colours too
Quote by fleajr_1412
You have amazing taste in men.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Quote by Dopey_Trout
Bare Knuckle have started to do all sorts of colours too

That's great, that was my reason for not buying them. Now I have no excuse.
Quote by aznrockerdude

those are really cool... i'd like to see them on a guitar in person to see how well they really work, but if you like the pickups you already have and just want a custom look this is perfect! very inexpensive.

Quote by tryhonesty

thats not what TS said at all. he didn't say "i'll use them no matter how crappy they might sound." he just wanted to know if there were red pickups, and who makes them.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
well just so you know I think they bobbin toppers are a great idea its just I want new pickups too.....

I am fussed about tone, I have an Ibanez S470 and heard they had pretty bad stock pickups so i'm gonna change them out.

I like kinda fat gnarly sorta sound with medium distortion and that's why the HSH config suits me fine.

I know Joe Satriani uses Di Marzio in his Ibanez to great effect bbut are there any other suggestion??