I was adjusting my floyd rose and i was wondering if its ok if i take 2 out of 3 of the springs out. When i take the two out the floyd rose is pefectly balanced when i add them in it makes it completley flat so i was wondering is it ok just to remove the two springs
Yeah, you can do that if it's level and returns to pitch. You must have pretty light strings on there for two springs to be enough? Also if you didn't know, you can adjust the screws on the thing that holds the springs to the guitar's body (not the thing that holds the springs on the bridge) to move it in or out if it's not perfectly level.

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/FloydTuning.htm
are you trying different tuning or a different string gauge
but if its better without the two springs do it but id try a adjusting it so that you dont have to take any of them out
I wouldn't leave all that tension to one spring. Just leave all three on there, why not?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Would having just one spring in there even work? At the very least, I'd have 2 in there, and only if I were using something like .8 gauge strings (exist? yes? no?)
Wtf i spent like 3 hours trying to set up my floyd rose tremblo and it kept getting offset from perfect to to far in to to far out wtf?
How many springs?

It's very precise, you just have to get used to it.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
This is a horrible idea. If the tension is wrong with 3 springs, you need to move the trem claw, not remove springs.
GMW hot-rod telecaster
GMW soloist
PRS Custom 24
The Illegal Les Paul
CAE 3+SE
Soldano SM-100R
Splawn 4x12

“Life is on the wire…the rest is just waiting” - Papa Wallenda
Substitute the stage for the wire, and he's got it.