Okay, so recently (the past week or so) I haven't been able to go to Youtube on my computer using Mozilla. I can use any other browser on this computer, and I can use Mozilla on my laptop, but not Mozilla on this computer. While it's not that hard to work around, it is rather annoying. Every time I try to go to Youtube, be it by typing the address or by clicking a link, I get an error 400 "Bad Request" message. Every other website works just fine, and as I said, Youtube works fine on other browsers on this computer and on Mozilla on my laptop. I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox.

What the hell? Does anyone have any idea how to help me?
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
That's cuz Firefox sucks. http://www.google.com/chrome

well google chrome doesn't have adblock plus pr mouse gestures or any add-ons at all. if it had that stuff I'd like it better than firefox, but until then it's sitting on my desktop only being slightly more useful than IE.
I tried clearing everything and rebooting my entire computer. No dice.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
well google chrome doesn't have adblock plus pr mouse gestures or any add-ons at all. if it had that stuff I'd like it better than firefox, but until then it's sitting on my desktop only being slightly more useful than IE.

+1

edit: are you using the beta Firefox?
Last edited by BobDetroit at Dec 16, 2009,
Firefox is the browser; Mozilla MAKES Firefox. I hate when people say "Mozilla" when they're really talking about Firefox. Mozilla makes other things too. That's like saying "Microsoft" when you're talking about Word.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by BobDetroit
+1

edit: are you using the beta Firefox?

I don't think so. I'm on 3.5.5 right now.

but I'm on beta with google chrome, and I just realized they have extensions now. I put some kind of ad block on there, and mouse gestures, as well as google mail checker. and now it's not any faster than firefox, and I think it uses more CPU with 3 extensions than firefox does with god only knows how many addons I have. I'm gonna use chrome for a little while and make a decision later.

edit: for some reason chrome won't let me connect to my meebo account with all my aim, facebook, etc. on ug's meebo bar. to hell with it. firefox ftw.
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Dec 16, 2009,
shiz.. this happened to me the other week, hmmm can't remember how i resolved it.. i think i might have just redownloaded of mozillas website and had a fresh install ! give it a whirl
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
fill it with used condoms and a note that says

"Last night was amazing. I love you.

-Kurt"