Okay, in my Health class today, we were talking about living wills and organ donation. My teacher claimed that in his living will he would want to be cremated, and I brought up an interesting point. I decided that I would want to be mummified. I asked him if it were possible to have a tradition Egyptian burial, with the wrapping in cloth and dehydrating the corpse and removing the brains through my nose and donate most of my organs. He couldn’t answer that. I am asking you: Is it possible? And what way are you going to “disposed of?”

I’m thinking mummification would be cool.

Or I wonder if they could possible turn my body into a fossil. That would be cool.

But, logically, I would probably take a traditional burial.

Your thoughts?
That depends, are you king of Egypt?
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
The ancient Egyptians didn't donate their organs.

And what he said ^.

stratkat
I'm pretty sure you could do it. Didn't some guy get a traditional viking funeral a while back, burning ship and everything?
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by EuBoat
The ancient Egyptians didn't donate their organs.

And what he said ^.

But, I will. I noticed that I put that.
I'm not a king. I just thought it would be cool.
Last edited by mikeskiboshski at Dec 16, 2009,
I'm sure you could with A LOT of money. Meaning millions.
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
Well if I couldn't be frozen in carbonite, then I would resort to mummification.

But in all practicality it would be a much better alternative to have yourself cremated it makes things cheaper on the family.
I don't see why it would be so expensive. You donate every organ in your body, so I don't think they charge you for that and salt can't be that expensive, can it?

Plus, you don't even need a gold case.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
yeah , but im not really serious about the whole mummification thing. I just wanted to know your guys thoughts. Its an interesting topic if you think about it.
Quote by V.U.K
I don't see why it would be so expensive. You donate every organ in your body, so I don't think they charge you for that and salt can't be that expensive, can it?

Plus, you don't even need a gold case.

good point but, I would really like the gold case.
Another cool way I heard was to get cremated and had your ashes turned into diamonds.
My dad said he wanted to do that. Really interesting. I also think it would be cool to have the space burial were they launch you into space and they blow you up so you remains can scatter across the universe. Neat.