wel i just put a whammy bar on my peavey raptor i was messin around wit sum tapping and i bumped my whammp bar wih my elbow and it sounded awesome so i put the the whammy bar about 9 inches under my palm and as i tapped i would push down on the bar and it sounds so good so hav u guys ever tried this or seen any body play lyk this?
sorry i acidentaly posted this in the wrong forum my bad lol im stil a lil new here
Yeah, I've seen soloists play like that. I'm pretty sure a few dragonforce solos involve similar technique. It's pretty cool.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
I have never in all my years seen anyone do that.

make a video detailing how to do it and put it on youtube, the guitar community must know.
i did that when i was like 12.

A similar thing you can do, is if you have a floyd rose style bridge, try tremolo picking say a 3 or 4 note pattern whilst resting the edge of your picking hand on the bridge. and put slight pressure on nit, making the bridge move with your hand.
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
i did that when i was like 12.

Pfft. Well, I did it when I was like, 8.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
Pfft. Well, I did it when I was like, 8.

I did that before I even played guitar.
Quote by BK202
I came out of the womb doing that

I may have had something to do with perpetuating this.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
I've seen it millions of time.
What's the technique actually called though?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ