Look at these badass motherfuckers right here!

Check out my band Disturbed
I ate rorschach
Quote by dullsilver_mike
..Bob Barker isn't dead.

Quote by The_Casinator
Nothing is impossible if you're on acid!

Quote by Holy Katana
What if the NES breaks? WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
My friends and I do that all the time, for the lulz.

In Rorchach's voice: "Rorchach's journal, I have a math test later, damn it, damn it to hell!"
Quote by crazy8rgood
My friends and I do that all the time, for the lulz.

In Rorchach's voice: "Rorchach's journal, I have a math test later, damn it, damn it to hell!"

me too its so much funn
He's a ginger. I liked him til I learned that
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
He seemed a little... crazy... but yeah he was a badass
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Hermann Rorschach??

"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Whats with all super heroes talking like they smoke 3 packs a day all of a sudden?
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Quote by Monolith295
Whats with all super heroes talking like they smoke 3 packs a day all of a sudden?

In Batmans defense,I'd go through more than 3 packs if my woman suddenly went from looking like Katie Holmes to looking like Maggie Gyllenhaal
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Last edited by NewsoftheWorld at Dec 16, 2009,
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
In Batmans defense,I go through more than 3 packs if my woman suddenly went from looking like Katie Holmes to looking like Maggie Gyllenhaal

Valid point.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
the movie did one thing with his voice that drove me crazy. Rorschach's voice in the movie was always that raspy, guttural... and awesome. But Rorschach was all about duel-ism and the black and white of good and evil (as in they never mix... like a rorschach test...). While he was Rorschach, which he considered to be his true form, was an A-sexual, clear cut, almost inhuman being completely removed from human emotions and devoted to being morally uncompromising . Thus the voice. But as his 'human' form, Walter Kovacs, a sexually repressed, small, bum should have a nasally voice because in his mind, Walter and Rorschach are two different people. Look at the comic. There are two different kinds of speech bubbles depending on if hes Kovacs or Rorschach.

Irked me.
Gear:

Gibson SG
Epiphone LP
"Apocalypses Guitar"
70's Silverface Bassman Amp
Russian Bigmuff
Digitech Deathmetal Pedal
Digitech Badmonkey Pedal
Boss Tuner
My friends and I do Rorschach's Journal entries all the time.

"Rorschach's Journal: Poured asphalt today. Filthy, decadent asphalt. One day, the people of this city will be consumed by it. But until then, keep pouring. Keep pouring."

"Rorschach's Journal: Studying for finals left bad taste in mouth. Philosophy professor, anti-war, possibly homosexual. Must investigate further. In the meantime, must study Spanish in order to communicate with filthy, despicable immigrants."
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Quote by Quintessence153
My friends and I do Rorschach's Journal entries all the time.

"Rorschach's Journal: Poured asphalt today. Filthy, decadent asphalt. One day, the people of this city will be consumed by it. But until then, keep pouring. Keep pouring."

"Rorschach's Journal: Studying for finals left bad taste in mouth. Philosophy professor, anti-war, possibly homosexual. Must investigate further. In the meantime, must study Spanish in order to communicate with filthy, despicable immigrants."

How are you going to investigate?
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
rors-who?
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
I think the whole Watchmen thing lost its luster for me when they made the movie. What they did to Rorschach was the same as what they did to The Joker, they made him an image, and that's the exact opposite of what Rorschach would embody if he was an actual person.

That's just my opinion though, I'm not trying to play devil's advocate or anything. It did piss me off when they made the movie because I had been bugging a bunch of people to read it for at least two years before the movie and THEN they decide to read it because there's a movie coming out.
Quote by coco-loco
Lol Watchmens awesome. But his voice is a tad annoying eh?

its fun to quote though like saying rorschach's journal
I tryed to get at least 100 people to read the book since 2005 and only a few did. Movie was kinda choppy and did what it could, but the first couple times reading the book was magic, magic the movie will never give you.