I recently played a Jackson DXMG Dinky, and loved the feel and playability of it. Sadly though, i wasn't able to plug it into an amp as every amp in the store was taken (this was a small local store that only has amps to play the guitars through, they don't sell amps at all. weird). So I'm asking anyone who owns this guitar to give a complete, detailed review of it. And if you have the gun metal grey finish, please do share pictures of it!

This is the guitar in question, if there's any doubt: http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-DXMG-Dinky-Electric-Guitar-with-EMG-Pickups?sku=520315

Thanks in advance!
Epiphone Les Paul 100
Squier Affinity Series JBass
6 Vintage unbranded acoustics

Loaded with:
Ernie Ball Regular Slinkies
Dunlop Nickel-Plated Steel 45's
Red CopperBronze Acoustic Strings Lights
Save up and get the big brother: DKMG
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
i absolutely fell inlove with this one

the playability was superb, the neck felt perfect to me.
the pickups could really roar, i tried it on a couple of amps, theyre the near equivalent of the EMG actives or so ive heard, i really liked the sound
and the action was perfect nice and low no fretbuzz

in terms of finish, i forgot which one it was,

i usually dont like super strats but this one felt just right
peavey vypyr 30
yamaha starter guitar
Agile AL-2000 Tribal Blue

R.I.P REV!

A God Has Fallen,
R.I.P. Dio!

why Scorpions Why!?!
i have a dxmg, or actually its away atm, the paint was cracked at the headstock so it had to go back to the factory, the shop hadn't seen any thing like it so it cant be a common era, so don't let that put you off.

i do love the neck, its so slim and fast and the compound radious fretboard is great, really good for sweep arpeggios. the tremolo is also good but its only a low profile trem so dont expect full on dime squeals but its alright for them.

like you i also didn't get to hear the pick ups in the shop but bought it any way cos the neck felt so great. when i got the guitar home i was very satisfied with the tone. they are not the best of the best but if your just practicing and stuff then there perfect enough.

i have it in black so cant help with the gun metal grey.

i just love this guitar
thanks for all the replies! one more question: i'm in a metal band, thus the obvious want for a jackson. but i'm also in three punk bands. would it be any good for punk?
Epiphone Les Paul 100

Loaded with:
@Kozzy: i would love to get the DKMG, but it's out of my price range. i also need to get a good bass.
Epiphone Les Paul 100

Loaded with: