iv outgrown my old 30 watt Marshall amp a long time ago and just never upgraded, I'm looking to get something much much nicer now

i was hoping to spend around $1000 - $2000 or so, but I'm a very patient man
and for a really nice tone i might even consider waiting till i have the cash for something around $2500 - $3000 or so

i was thinking about either a stack from marshall or mesa boogie cause iv heard good things
i play lots of different styles but MOST of the time its either metal or jazz
I'm also more of a lead player so a nice tone for soloing would be a big big plus

any thoughts or suggestions?!?!??!
thanks
splawn nitro ,or mesa mark v
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
Mesa boogie dual rectifier roadster combo. 100 watts 4 channels pure tube tone, and you don't have to bias it when you change tubes, i'm saving money for that amp.
u may wanna look at sum line6's ive never looked at any with that much $$ but my $200 one is awesome with sum pretty good range in sound bt ive never messed around wit jazz and u should look on musicians friend they have sum gr8 amps cheap along wit every thing else for every instruments
Quote by addim809
u may wanna look at sum line6's ive never looked at any with that much $$ but my $200 one is awesome with sum pretty good range in sound bt ive never messed around wit jazz and u should look on musicians friend they have sum gr8 amps cheap along wit every thing else for every instruments

Just lol
Quote by AxSilentxLine
Just lol

Yeah...I assume its a troll. I've seen a few posts by him just like that.
Quote by rmr024
Well, in California, people carry around devices that control the minds of bears. So expect to see people walking their bears.

Also, don't be surprised if some robot hookers try to solicit sex to you on the streets.