I remember my friend showing me a solo instrumental piece Jason Becker recorded a few years ago. I remember it sounded amazing and made me want to go practice guitar. But then I forgot about it until now.

I'm pretty sure it was a clean guitar tone (or "cleanish," no distortion) and there was some speed in it, but it wasn't jarring. It was perfect. I think it was a studio recording, but it might have been a bootleg.

Can any Becker fans help me identify this piece?
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.
Sounds like it might be Air off of his album Perpetual Burn.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Serrana sounds like what you're looking for, but I'm not sure. It might be his most well known
Quote by sporkman7
so what wierd things can u guys do? no not like laser vision or meat vision or something, but like random stuff that usually comes in handy
Lmao Pretty vague info there considering ALL(pretty much unless you include the suff in cacophony)Jasons songs are instrumentals and shreddy.

Hmm Maybe air lmao? That always makes me want to shred some mad sweeps
Quote by ReynboLightning
Lmao Pretty vague info there considering ALL(pretty much unless you include the suff in cacophony)Jasons songs are instrumentals and shreddy.

Hmm Maybe air lmao? That always makes me want to shred some mad sweeps

Your an idiot he said it was CLEAN that narrows it down significantly.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
When I said "solo" instrumental I meant just the guitar was playing, no bass or synth in the background.

I have been on youtube discovering Jason Becker songs. I came across "River of Longing" but from the description it says it's from 2008, so that couldn't have been it.

So yes, I think it might have been Air. Thanks guys.
I woke up this morning and I got myself a beer. The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Quote by BlackIce87
I'm not gonna lie, goin' mobile looks like Sebastian Bach in the eighties.