My group has to write a story for german class, and I want to make sure It's grammatically correct. Its about a kid in our class whos mom is a Yeti, and I'm not 100% on how to show possesion: Bills Bill's or just Bill?

Bills Mutter sind ein Yeti: Zweilagig

Letzes Jahr wir haben dich daß Bills Mutter ein Yeti sagen sein. Deises Papier ist zweilagig von daß Papier. Da dann Bills Mutter hat sein Toman beendet. Es war sehr schlect. Sie hat drei Bucher verkauft, ein Buch zu Bill und ein zu Bills Vater.

Not all of it, just want to know if I'm on the right track?
Der Kasper, der war kerngesund,
Ein dicker Bub und kugelrund,
Er hatte Backen rot und frisch;
Die Suppe aß er hübsch bei Tisch.
Doch einmal fing er an zu schrei'n :
"Ich esse keine Suppe ! Nein !
Nein, meine Suppe ess' ich nicht !"
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
you only showed her(Sie can be her, polite you and it for other UGers) buying two books even though you said she bought three. and no apostrophe for possession.
Quote by LesPaulHer0
"in the grand scheme of things, nobody cares"

Gear:
Dean 10K Commemorative Razorback
Ibanez RG 3EX1
BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Fender Acoustic
Marshall MG250DFX
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Small Clone Full Chorus
Letzes Jahr wir haben dich daß Bills Mutter ein Yeti sagen sein. Deises Papier ist zweilagig von daß Papier. Da dann Bills Mutter hat sein Toman beendet. Es war sehr schlect. Sie hat drei Bucher verkauft, ein Buch zu Bill und ein zu Bills Vater.

to show posession, you have to say (in english) The mother of bill
ex:
die Mutter den Bill
(note the accusative case)

I'm not sure if 'zu' is the proper preposition after the books are bought... maybe 'fur' would be more applicable?

the first sentence is all kinds of confusing.

in the last sentence, you said she got 3 books, one for bill and one for bill's father. generally, I feel like you'd want to say where the other book went? that's not grammatical, just story-related...

I took some german courses, but it's been a while... best of luck to you
I'm sure if you read it angrily it will be correct.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Die Mutter den Justin sind ein Yeti: Zweilagig
Letzes Jahr wir haben dich daß die Mutter den Justin ein Yeti sagen sein. Deises Papier ist zweilagig von daß Papier. Da dann die Mutter den Justin hat ihr Roman beendet. Es war sehr schlect, und reichtet nach Pferdmist. Sie hat zwei Bucher verkauft, und sie gab ein Buch zu Justin und ein zu der Vater den Justin. Justin hat sein Buch gebrennt. Auch, seine Mutter war abschieben. Jezt sie wohnt in Yettiburgh. Sie war sehr böse. Justin ist sehr fröh, und sein Vater is sehr töt.

rest of it. Is this better?
Last edited by captainjackass at Dec 17, 2009,
Quote by captainjackass
Die Mutter den Justin sind ein Yeti: Zweilagig
Letzes Jahr wir haben dich daß die Mutter den Justin ein Yeti sagen sein. Deises Papier ist zweilagig von daß Papier. Da dann die Mutter den Justin hat ihr Roman beendet. Es war sehr schlect, und reichtet nach Pferdmist. Sie hat zwei Bucher verkauft, und sie gab ein Buch zu Justin und ein zu der Vater den Justin. Justin hat sein Buch gebrennt. Auch, seine Mutter war abschieben. Jezt sie wohnt in Yettiburgh. Sie war sehr böse. Justin ist sehr fröh, und sein Vater is sehr töt.

rest of it. Is this better?

could you post the story in english. I can't understand what you are trying to say here. it really makes no sense :P
The corners of your mouth feel dry and rather itchy, don't they?

(oh god, I just noticed this one) Your penis is never quite comfortable in its current position.

oh btw:
manual blinking activated
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Past Year, we have to tell you that Bill's mother was a Yeti. This toiletpaper is out of two layers of paper. Since then Bill's mother has completed his Novel. It was very bad. It has sold three Books, a book about Bill and Bill's father.

Fix´d.

I can speakl german. Your text is full of typos, and I don´t feel like reading it.

Also, ümläüts are missing.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
I've only had one year of German class, so I might be wrong, but isn't it supposed to be 'Die Mutter den Justin est ein Yeti'?
Est is latin.
Ist is German.

You didn´t pay much attention to class din´t you?
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Sorry, the entire thing doesn't make any grammatical sense and it's full of spelling errors.

Bills Mutter sind ein Yeti: Zweilagig (first off, it's "ist ein Yeti" since it's singular, zweilagig means "double sheeted", like double sheeted toilet paper)

Letzes Jahr wir haben dich daß Bills Mutter ein Yeti sagen sein.
("daß" is written as "dass" nowadays, the "ß" was abolished in many words years ago, I have no idea what the rest of the sentence means.

Deises Papier ist zweilagig von daß Papier. (It's "dieses" and doesn't make any sense and I don't understand how suddenly paper is involved with this)

Da dann Bills Mutter hat sein Toman beendet. (Toman isn't a German word. rest of the sentence is grammatically wrong as well)

Es war sehr schlect. (schlecht)

Sie hat drei Bucher verkauft, (Bücher)

ein Buch zu Bill und ein zu Bills Vater. (ein Buch "an" Bill und eines "an" Bills Vater)

Plus it doesn't add up, she sold a book to Bill and one to his father, that's zwei, not drei.
Last edited by Nilpferdkoenig at Dec 17, 2009,
Quote by captainjackass
Letzes Jahr wir haben dich daß die Mutter den Justin ein Yeti sagen sein.

"Letztes Jahr wir haben..."

should be

"Letztes Jahr haben wir..."
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes