MP3 on my profile.

I wrote the main piano melody line on my acoustic guitar ages ago and I loved it. Yesterday out of boredom I wrote it up in Mixcraft and had a play with it. I was quite impressed by how it came out.

How is it at the moment, and where can I take it?
Thanks.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Last edited by Vauxite at Dec 17, 2009,
Sounding good. I like the drums, they sound awesome. At first when the strings came in I wasn't too sure where you were going but it sounds great. It's sounding fine at the moment, so I believe it should sound good wherever you take it from here - maybe some harmonization? haha. that's just me, I like the whole chord feel to it, simple in a nice way. Keep up the good work .
Quote by Kämpfer
Sounding good. I like the drums, they sound awesome. At first when the strings came in I wasn't too sure where you were going but it sounds great. It's sounding fine at the moment, so I believe it should sound good wherever you take it from here - maybe some harmonization? haha. that's just me, I like the whole chord feel to it, simple in a nice way. Keep up the good work .

Thanks very much for the feedback
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Vauxite
Thanks very much for the feedback

haha no problem, any time
Smooth intro, you could add more to it if you wanted, it's pretty cool how it is though. It's not too repeditive, but the pace gets a little boring, as for where you go with it, the beat needs to change or else it gets boring. That's what I'd do anyway.

here's mine if you want:
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1246616
Last edited by stratkat at Dec 17, 2009,