so i have a 1994 epiphone explorer
serial number is S4101286
S= samick factory
4 = 1994
10 = october
1286 = number 1286 made
it says on the back plate
"Hand crafted in Korea by Epiphone The Epiphone Company Nashville, Tennessee USA

i put the dice and the ipod circle on it haha
Quote by metallica 666
seymour duncan livewires

Hmm... Those are nice, but the guitar has a strange control layout for an Explorer.
I can't tell you anything about pricing, you'll have to wait for some more knowledgeable people for that.
It looks like a smaller version of the Explorer. I have seen bolt on neck Explorers that are full size go between 150 and 250. I am not sure what that model would sell for but it's close to my DEAN Hollywood Z I only paid $130.00 for with Duncans not sure what model I never looked. I am not sure what the livewires would add to the cost. Right now it's a buyers market so you probably won't get top dollar for it.

I sold my Epi Korina set neck for $500.00 with HSC I would have never sold it but the guy who bought it offered me twice what I paid new, I couldn't pass it up but I miss it.

John
Just wondered, before you changed the pickups did they sound crappy? It seems to be a big problem with epis.
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by turtlewax
Just wondered, before you changed the pickups did they sound crappy? It seems to be a big problem with epis.

the guy i bough it off already changed them,
oh yeah, the back is routed for a floyd rose too