Page 1 of 2
Im getting a guitar with what I believe is a jackson concord.
but idk. some of the feed back on my thread inspired to make it less wordy. But the guitar has had some modifications and a new paint job.

Heres the details. Compared to the Jackson Randy Rhoads prototype that Randy Rhoads played himself.

The good.

-Matching block inlay

-Matching neck joint and location of strap knob. Neck through body.

-22 frets

-Matching Tremolo, Missing the Tremolo arm.

-Old, Not shure on the date.

-Scratches and paint chips reveal an original white paint

-Headstock Matches also.

The bad.

-Re painted

-EMG Select in bridge position

-No neck pickup

-After market pick guard

-Single Volume, no tone

-After market Grover Machine heads.

-Black Tremolo.

-Body appears to be of the more pointy. As in it would be the second variation Of the model designed Right before Randy Rhoads' Death.

Thats about it. I am not an expert on Jackson guitars. Thats why im asking for help. Thanks for looking.
I'm the musical equivalent of driving a Sherman tank to work.
Last edited by icpgettozone at Dec 17, 2009,
Oh i forgot to add that I am not implying that this particular guitar was actually played by Randy Rhoads. I never thought he did. Im not a complete imbecile. ha
Theres only two things that can best sum up this thread...

1. Your full of shit

2. The guy ur trading with is full of shit
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

Last edited by Tatsumaru at Dec 17, 2009,
Quote by Tatsumaru

1. Your full of shit

You kidding me? What makes me full of shit? Oh, and whose dick you got up your ass?
Quote by icpgettozone
You kidding me? What makes me full of shit? Oh, and whose dick you got up your ass?

uh .. ur unbelievable story ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

this... made little sense.
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Tatsumaru
uh .. ur unbelievable story ...

Haha get a life little kid
Quote by icpgettozone
Haha get a life little kid

get a life and an imagination troll ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka

someone who has Insane Clown Posse in his username has no right to be taken seriously in case of an unbelievable story.

so go back to your tv and watch sesame street, you 13 year old
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by Chaosinborn
you could show us the video.

Could you send me your email? I can send it to you. Its a broken link on my computer. But my phone plays it fine. Keep your email under wraps if you want. Just send me a message. Im a real person and i wont send you a shit load of spam and what not. I hate that shit.
sure

mr.mafkeeez@hotmail.com

even if you do spam, got a very good spam filter and I won't be virus'd so easily
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by icpgettozone
Could you send me your email? I can send it to you. Its a broken link on my computer. But my phone plays it fine. Keep your email under wraps if you want. Just send me a message. Im a real person and i wont send you a shit load of spam and what not. I hate that shit.

I have suspicions that u are spaming or are in someway up to no good so im reporting this thread.
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka

Quote by Slicer666
sure

mr.mafkeeez@hotmail.com

even if you do spam, got a very good spam filter and I won't be virus'd so easily

haha thats cool. i sent it. Thanks for looking.
Quote by Tatsumaru

1. Your full of shit

Even though u changed ur op these two outcomes are still the only possibilities ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka

Quote by Tatsumaru
I have suspicions that u are spaming or are in someway up to no good so im reporting this thread.

Do you like attention?
Quote by icpgettozone
Do you like attention?

Why u want to hack my email ...

EDIT: uh ... im over it, its up to mods now anyways ...

Do whatever the **** u want ...
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka

Quote by Banana Wedgie
What is a Jackson concord? I looked on google and couldn't find anything...

As far as I've read it's a Randy Rhoads V prototype, outside of that I have no clue.

And Tatsumaru chill on the accusations.
Quote by azn_guitarist25
As far as I've read it's a Randy Rhoads V prototype, outside of that I have no clue.

So, its not even on Google, so its got a 1/100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 X10000000000000
chance of being authentic.

And even if it is, its gonna be in a case for the next 30 years, not played, not opened.
Quote by Banana Wedgie
What is a Jackson concord? I looked on google and couldn't find anything...

Yeah I know its difficult to track down on the internet. Basically, it is the prototype of the Jackson Randy Rhoads guitar. If you look at pictures of him playing a white off center V shaped guitar With gold hardware and pin striping that is the Jackson Concord in the picture. Named after The Concord plane. The reason why its no longer called the Concord is because he died in that plane crash. So they Re-named it the Randy Rhoads Model in his honor. Even if the guitar is not the concord I think its a higher end jackson.
Pretty damn dark video.

yes it looks like a rhoads ish shape but because of the crappy video quality it's very hard to make out any distinct features.
Quote by Demonikk
I don't do things small

Except children.
Jackson Concorde

one big thing I always disliked about it is how high up the neck the body joins.

fret 15 is the last fret you can reach without going over the body.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
one big thing I always disliked about it is how high up the neck the body joins.

fret 15 is the last fret you can reach without going over the body.

Looks like the RR5 in Ivory.... but with more knobs (LOL), the neck going down the body, and the switch at the side.
Quote by Slicer666
Pretty damn dark video.

yes it looks like a rhoads ish shape but because of the crappy video quality it's very hard to make out any distinct features.

Okay thanks for looking. =] I think i will do the trade. I do two pictures of it. One of the bridge, and one of the pickups. there really is no reason to post it. But i will be posting pictures of it once i get it. And i will cover everything. Front, back body profile, head stock ect... And i have a good quality camera on my phone so they will be in good detail. It just really shocked me with the block inlays and the tremolo. Two features i remembered quite clearly wen I actually got to look the guitar over a couple years ago. And I have looked and looked and I have not seen another Rhoads shaped guitar with those features.

Thanks everybody for your input. Feel free to keep adding to the form. But without pictures its kind of hard to identify. I got the information i needed. Im gonna do the trade for a junker Jackson DR7 and a Nintendo Wii. But if anybody is curious to see the guitar in good detail check my Home page. I will post good pictures of it once I get it. =]
Quote by icpgettozone
Okay thanks for looking. =] I think i will do the trade. I do two pictures of it. One of the bridge, and one of the pickups. there really is no reason to post it. But i will be posting pictures of it once i get it. And i will cover everything. Front, back body profile, head stock ect... And i have a good quality camera on my phone so they will be in good detail. It just really shocked me with the block inlays and the tremolo. Two features i remembered quite clearly wen I actually got to look the guitar over a couple years ago. And I have looked and looked and I have not seen another Rhoads shaped guitar with those features.

Thanks everybody for your input. Feel free to keep adding to the form. But without pictures its kind of hard to identify. I got the information i needed. Im gonna do the trade for a junker Jackson DR7 and a Nintendo Wii. But if anybody is curious to see the guitar in good detail check my Home page. I will post good pictures of it once I get it. =]

If that guitar was legit what makes u think that they will trade it for this
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka

Quote by Tatsumaru
If that guitar was legit what makes u think that they will trade it for this

are you legit?
Quote by Banana Wedgie
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Nice one *thumbs up*

Edit: Actually i believe that is sigworthy
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka

Quote by phoenix_crush
how bout you answer his question retard?

are you defending your boyfriend?
Quote by Banana Wedgie
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

lol i wasn't referring to you.
I foresee many a warning. Calm down.

He might be willing to trade because he has essentially ruined it by painting it etc.

It's unlikely to be real imo but that doesn't mean you can be dicks about it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence

He might be willing to trade because he has essentially ruined it by painting it etc.

My communist senses are tingling....
Quote by Lemoninfluence

lol thanks. Yeah i wasn't shure if it was a Concord. Its just what the guy told me. So i figured I would ask.
Quote by icpgettozone
lol i wasn't referring to you.

icpgettozone wrote on Dec 17th, 2009 9:13am:

Ha ha your a little kid! Your not even worth arguing with.
Statocasters Suck too. Get a real guitar.

Yeah i read ur "personal" note.

Thats a big call dude ...

I look forward to ur NGD thread ....
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka

Quote by Banana Wedgie
My communist senses are tingling....

Is it a tingle? Or a full blown body buzz?
Page 1 of 2