I bought this guitar from a neighbor a couple of years back not knowing what model it is I just bought it cause i tested it and it sounded great. I did some research on the model and I think it is Dinky DK2 or somewhere close, but I'd still like some more opinions from guitar experts on UG to look into it.

Serial number is: 304992

Below are some photos of it.

Looks like a Japanese Soloist Pro, but those things have H/S/S pickup config... really at a loss here.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
This is going to sound odd but I think you have the body of the Jackson Dinky Reverse and the neck of the Jackson Dinky XL. It sounds on but I can't find any other combination that is H/H and has sharkfin inlays without being a reversed headstock. The only thing that bothers me is the pickup ring and whether or not they are stock or were added on at a later date. Oh crap it looks like you have an ebony fretboard.
My best guess was a dinky pro series. It's quite old tho. The girl I bought it from had it for about 6 years, she bought it from the store and I think I have it now for 1-2 years. She wanted €450 for it got it for €400 all I had at that time to be honest =P
It's got a JT590 - I thought they changed to the JT580 around the late 90's? I think Phil is right too, but I don't know much about Jackson.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by sebastjanv
My best guess was a dinky pro series. It's quite old tho. The girl I bought it from had it for about 6 years, she bought it from the store and I think I have it now for 1-2 years. She wanted €450 for it got it for €400 all I had at that time to be honest =P

Hey mate can you do a favour. If you take off those pickup rings and remove the pickup ring is there anything holding down the pickup? Because it doesn't look like the humbucker is connected to the pickup ring.
How much would you sell that for? :P
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Hey mate can you do a favour. If you take off those pickup rings and remove the pickup ring is there anything holding down the pickup? Because it doesn't look like the humbucker is connected to the pickup ring.

It's all connected I changed all the wires and electronics myself.. bought new trimmers and switch cause the old ones were worn out. =)