Can a Boss ME-70 be used with a Peavey Vypyr 30 or is the Sanpera 2 my only footswithch option with this amp?

Thanks!
The ME-70 is not a footswitch... or does it have an option to use it as an external footswitch?
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
ME-70 is a multi-effect pedal, bud. The Sanpera 2 is the only footswitch compatible with the Vypyr.
Quote by Tone Deaf
Someone has had too much jager in their slushy. :/
Quote by CL/\SH
First person on UG to be a grammar nazi and use the correct form of "your" in the correct context.

+ 70 virgins to you, my good sir.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Girls DO fap...I don't though.
Thanks for all the info guys. Sorry for the mess up. Based on everyone's responses I guess my question is, "Can I use a teh BOSS ME-70 multi-effect pedal with a Peavey Vypyr 30?".

Thanks!
Quote by newguitarguy09
Thanks for all the info guys. Sorry for the mess up. Based on everyone's responses I guess my question is, "Can I use a teh BOSS ME-70 multi-effect pedal with a Peavey Vypyr 30?".

Thanks!

Yes, but don't.

Multi-effects pedals and modeling amps play together like an interracial playground before the Civil Rights Act of '64.
Quote by imicius
Yes, but don't.

Multi-effects pedals and modeling amps play together like an interracial playground before the Civil Rights Act of '64.

I lol'd

Yeah it'll 'work' but whether or not it will be pleasing to the ears is a different story.